Are there actually chuds and trannies on this board?

Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

Attached: B4B0E4EF-D3B0-4A18-950D-D5FAE324411E.jpg (1151x890, 152.21K)

worse
there's channies

Its a trainwreck in slow motion

There’s a few shitposters who post dead trannies to piss off the people who started coming on here from the bunkerchan, a lot of them are trannies, but they’re all deeply autistic

>I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days
GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT ITS NOT TOO LATE GET PUT WHILE YOU CAN YOU DUMB ZOOMER FUCK OR THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

They're just echo hate chambers of mentally ill highschoolers with all the free time of one. Best to avoid them since there's never any semblance of intelligence. Just lurk on one and you'll notice how demented they are. As for the Sneed it's just a stupid Simpsons joke. I don't know what a Chud is but I've noticed even they themselves fight over what it means, so like I said it's best to overall avoid their shenanigans. Also....LURK MOAR.

>>Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

Attached: 1643337402714.png (900x1100, 501.97K)

Unironically good advice. Wish I followed this advice 6 years ago

Any Forums is populated by right wing boomers and millennials from /r/thedonald and Facebook chat groups. There’s a meme that teenagers post here but I don’t know why any 14 year old would come and post IQ charts and genetic PCA graphs. Crying about blacks was last gen.

>>>Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

Attached: f2f8e2aefc873381a1f86f53ee378bca2.png (462x526, 133.64K)

>Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

>worse
>there's channies

>(OP)
>Yes there's literally a tranny general on Any Forums where they obsess over video game lesbians and post tumblr fanfics and fan art
>(Cross-thread)

>Its a trainwreck in slow motion

>There’s a few shitposters who post dead trannies to piss off the people who started coming on here from the bunkerchan, a lot of them are trannies, but they’re all deeply autistic

>(OP)
>>I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days
>GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT ITS NOT TOO LATE GET PUT WHILE YOU CAN YOU DUMB ZOOMER FUCK OR THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

>They're just echo hate chambers of mentally ill highschoolers with all the free time of one. Best to avoid them since there's never any semblance of intelligence. Just lurk on one and you'll notice how demented they are. As for the Sneed it's just a stupid Simpsons joke. I don't know what a Chud is but I've noticed even they themselves fight over what it means, so like I said it's best to overall avoid their shenanigans. Also....LURK MOAR.

>
>Unironically good advice. Wish I followed this advice 6 years ago

>Any Forums is populated by right wing boomers and millennials from /r/thedonald and Facebook chat groups. There’s a meme that teenagers post here but I don’t know why any 14 year old would come and post IQ charts and genetic PCA graphs. Crying about blacks was last gen.

Attached: 6bd3a071d332c17cf24d1d3a3ce5411b8.png (1048x1584, 2.26M)

>...Anonymous
>01/31/22(Mon)22:19:47
>2.26 MB PNG
>>Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

>>worse
>>there's channies

>> (OP) #(OP)
>>Yes there's literally a tranny general on Any Forums where they obsess over video game lesbians and post tumblr fanfics and fan art
>> #(Cross-thread)

>>Its a trainwreck in slow motion

>>There’s a few shitposters who post dead trannies to piss off the people who started coming on here from the bunkerchan, a lot of them are trannies, but they’re all deeply autistic

>> (OP) #(OP)
>>>I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days
>>GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT ITS NOT TOO LATE GET PUT WHILE YOU CAN YOU DUMB ZOOMER FUCK OR THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

>>They're just echo hate chambers of mentally ill highschoolers with all the free time of one. Best to avoid them since there's never any semblance of intelligence. Just lurk on one and you'll notice how demented they are. As for the Sneed it's just a stupid Simpsons joke. I don't know what a Chud is but I've noticed even they themselves fight over what it means, so like I said it's best to overall avoid their shenanigans. Also....LURK MOAR.

>> #
>>Unironically good advice. Wish I followed this advice 6 years ago

chan is populated by right wing boomers and millennials from /r/thedonald and Facebook chat groups. There’s a meme that teenagers post here but I don’t know why any 14 year old would come and post IQ charts and genetic PCA graphs. Crying about blacks was last

Attached: 20220131_213319.jpg (1245x1144, 188.05K)

Yes, if you don’t think no life trannies on the internet are real and on here right now, just look at Doreen as living proof of their existence. Chuds are just the trannies insult to right wingers but it doesn’t really mean anything specific

enjoy your ban i already know you are too stupid to change your ip. hopefully you won't come back this is a literal mental prison

I dont know what's set you off but this is not the time or place. I know you're upset but it's time to move on from /qa/.

You must lurk for two years before posting.

lurk more, newfag
but yes, chuds are shitposters and trannies are jannies

Attached: 1630015154548.jpg (680x794, 186.28K)

>
>I dont know what's set you off but this is not the time or place. I know you're upset but it's time to move on from /qa/.

Attached: 17e17df0c5614c4df7d4fe3ce0e81e611.png (575x537, 67.88K)

qa won... it it won

Anonymous 01/31/22(Mon)17:19:47 No.163195366▶
File: 6bd3a071d332c17cf24d1d3a3.png (2.26 MB, 1048x1584)

>Newfag here. I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days. I’m still trying to wrap my head around why people post sneed. So what’s the chud and tranny meme things? Someone said there’s chuds and trannies who spend all day spamming threads and memes at each other, and fighting a culture war. I can’t tell if the chud and tranny war is ironic and a joke, or if they’re being serious and fighting a culture war with each other. Also what are chuds exactly

>worse
>there's channies

> (OP)(OP)
>Yes there's literally a tranny general on Any Forums where they obsess over video game lesbians and post tumblr fanfics and fan art
> (Cross-thread)

>Its a trainwreck in slow motion

>There’s a few shitposters who post dead trannies to piss off the people who started coming on here from the bunkerchan, a lot of them are trannies, but they’re all deeply autistic

> (OP)(OP)
>>I’ve only been using Any Forums for about 3 days
>GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT ITS NOT TOO LATE GET PUT WHILE YOU CAN YOU DUMB ZOOMER FUCK OR THIS WILL BE YOUR LIFE FOREVER

>They're just echo hate chambers of mentally ill highschoolers with all the free time of one. Best to avoid them since there's never any semblance of intelligence. Just lurk on one and you'll notice how demented they are. As for the Sneed it's just a stupid Simpsons joke. I don't know what a Chud is but I've noticed even they themselves fight over what it means, so like I said it's best to overall avoid their shenanigans. Also....LURK MOAR.

>
>Unironically good advice. Wish I followed this advice 6 years ago
>Any Forums is populated by right wing boomers and millennials from /r/thedonald and Facebook chat groups. There’s a meme that teenagers post here but I don’t know why any 14 year old would come and post IQ charts and genetic PCA graphs. Crying about blacks was last gen.

Attached: 1641854043308.gif (384x256, 2.22M)

This. Leave now, it's not worth it. This place will only ruin you.

lol it's too late
once you post, you're here forever

>Are there actually chuds and trannies on this board?
I always larp as both of them it's funny to get (You's) from idiots on this board