JUST

JUST

Attached: DD28EE17-7252-453E-ADE1-BF9CDADC260C.jpg (828x1228, 461.62K)

How the fuck is "No Strings Attached" a better rated movie than The Butterfly Effect?
Like don't get me wrong it was pretty good for chick flick standards but The Butterfly Effect is an objectively good movie

butterfly effect is possibly one of the worst movies

net worth:

Dude Where's My Car is kino tho. Also wouldn't normies high rate that Steve Jobs movie

OH NOOOS MUH HECKING CRITIC EXPERTERINOS

dude where's my car is good

I thought it was a great suspense thriller but it's not like the acting was academy worthy

lmao i couldnt even finish butterfly effect. its one of those movies that pretends its a good movie and is made like its gonna win a million oscars but its literally a pile of dogshit

Nah it’s good. The directors cut is better, watch that if you can. Instead of a sappy ending Evan aborts himself and ends the curse. It’s heavily implied that his 3 older brothers did the same thing because his mom had 3 miscarriages. Shit is kino

Imagine being hospitalized by fruit.

>Butterfly Effect
>pretends its a good movie and is made like its gonna win a million oscars
Lmfao what

>Ashton Kutcher Net Worth:
>$200 Million
Oh, poor him. His movies didn't get a meme rating from RT.

Also, this.

I did, it's still a trash movie.
>muh kino
ah you are just a tourist.

He's a really smart VC actually. And does a lot of work uncovering pedo rings.
Dude's based as fuck and somehow maintained a good old midwestern boy instead of a completely cucked hollyjew

IS THAT A HECKIN LOW ROTTEN TOMATOES SCORE WELL IVE MADE UP MY MIND

>Evan aborts himself and ends the curse. It’s heavily implied that his 3 older brothers did the same thing because his mom had 3 miscarriages.
Legitimately great ending. Only homosexuals and transgenders will disagree.

>its one of those movies that pretends its a good movie and is made like its gonna win a million oscars

Wut? No.

Attached: 1267526884741.jpg (350x350, 25.71K)

t. ashton kutcher

he's a TV actor meant for sitcoms, he gave bigger dramatic roles a shot and it wasn't in the cards. He still did well for himself

>caring about critics

ngmi

Wasn’t he also in what happens in vegas? That was another good one (for me at least).
Based kutcher bros

>t.pedo