How to people with one eye see movies? I know they don't have depth perception, but do they only see half of the screen...

how to people with one eye see movies? I know they don't have depth perception, but do they only see half of the screen? that would suck to be blind.

Attached: 1636862928442.jpg (300x168, 6.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portraitofwar.com/2017/12/26/wwi-german-facial-dueling-scars-mensur-scars-and-wwi-portraits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine MAKING movies with one eye

Attached: FL.jpg (800x1067, 112.8K)

I can not

I plan on cutting my face and making a scar go vertical across my eye so I can have a cool scar. I figure that will make me look special and I can act mysterious about it and never tell people how I got it. Pic related but less gay.

Your thoughts?

Attached: LJRryEShuPXirdoDdR6KDX-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 108.99K)

You only lose about 30 degrees of sight when you lose an eye. Movie theaters are no problem.

t. man who lost an eye.

>t. man who lost an eye.
Did you find it?

germans would duel with eye protection for the sole purpose of getting cool facial scars. they would even stuff the wounds with horse hair so that the woulds would heal as wide as possible
portraitofwar.com/2017/12/26/wwi-german-facial-dueling-scars-mensur-scars-and-wwi-portraits/

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 15-52-59 german scar fencing - Google Search.png (415x549, 365.01K)

>Whoa, how'd you get that scar?
And now you're screwed. If you cut it yourself, it'll likely be a clean straight cut, which will look retarded and obvious that you did it yourself or there has to be a VERY specific story as to how that happened. It's limiting at the very best.
If you don't get it from some freak accident or animal/beast attack like Geralt, you didn't earn the scar. You will know this to your core which means everyone else will ultimately know it too.

but i want to be special

good idea sounds really cool

Get drunk and drive motorcycles, you'll earn some zesty scars real quick and be the most special boy you can be!

Attached: motorcycle retard.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

My bf gave me a black eye that I couldn't open for a week and it changed nothing about watching movies

You don't have a depth perception watching normal movies either, retard, only how far is the screen from you

thanks
yeah but i want the specific scar

Literally just watch a movie with one eye closed, retard...

Ahh yes, homosexual violence.

Why does hitting me make him a homosexual?

Because you will never be a woman.

..are you calling me underage?

I'm calling you a faggot tranny.

Attached: 100% female.png (592x720, 19.65K)

One eyed guy here, only sucks when friends drag me to a 3D showing. Basically have to wear sunglasses to see in 2d.