Name on performance which left a bigger impact than him with the same or less screen time. You can't

Name on performance which left a bigger impact than him with the same or less screen time. You can't.

Attached: Elmo_Blatch.jpg (279x255, 15.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Km9zrlYXPxI
youtube.com/watch?v=uMwFWDIFVCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who the fuck is this

Just an enjoyer of tasty bitches.

Dourif in Exorcist 3.
/thread

zelda

its much longer, almost 4 mins, but he stole the entire movie with this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=Km9zrlYXPxI

bus boy at the gold club

Attached: 6EB7C3F0-7217-4BB2-A39A-9AE032F786BA.jpg (732x764, 127.22K)

That freak who played the Antichrist baby mocking Mary in Passion of the Christ

Attached: hbfpwtqafyh11.jpg (696x437, 25.18K)

It's like the beginning of Lethal Weapon 1

I got me this job one time busin' tables at a country club. So I could case all these big rich pricks that come in. So I pick out this guy, go in one night and do his place. He wakes up and gives me shit. So I killed him. Him and this tasty bitch he was with. That's the best part. She's fuckin' this prick, see, this golf pro, but she's married to some other guy! Some hotshot banker. And he's the one they pinned it on.

>Passion of the Christ
Is it kino? I wanted to watch it when I was little but my parents told me to not even think about it

I was just heading grab this clip
This motherfucker really aces it

Attached: 7c6.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

> Same or less screen time
> Dourif in Exorcist 3
Wtf …

>thinking I play by the rules

Attached: 1615825124553.png (750x591, 206.55K)

He's basically the catalyst for the entire story which takes place over several decades. He's practically a plot device with a cameo scene described through a third party.
While not a performance and I haven't seen Brazil in years, I believe in the opening scene a bug gets caught in a typewriter and causes the entire events of the movie to take place, so I'd say the bug is equally important to it's story with having less screntime.

Attached: home-alone-2-donald-trump.jpg (2000x1333, 309.84K)

How about the boo box scene in Hook? That shit legit gave me bigger nightmares than Elmo Blatch.

Attached: D8FC2BA7-3D12-4DBA-834F-6DB13B3193B4.jpg (199x253, 6.55K)

That's just because the pirate was played by Glenn Close so it gave a feeling that something was off. You instinctively knew it was a woman and the "protect women" part of your lizard brain kicked in causing it to be a memorable traumatic moment for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=uMwFWDIFVCU

Search your heart anons. You know it to be true.

Isn't there a version of this where they end up fucking

I always love the way he says:
"That's the best part!"
It's so dramatic

The way he cracks up while telling the story gets me to crack up. This guy was beyond based.

There’s an SNL parody where the fucking is more strongly implied.

Will em Dafoe in wild at heart

Every minor character in Fargo (the movie)
The workers at the used car dealership
The cashier lady
The guy who makes Buscemi pay the parking fee

This guy plays a really good Röhm in Hitler: The Rise of Evil

Attached: mHbZdUYh.jpg (1023x1024, 177.5K)

The 2 bar whores, the old man telling the story with the shovel and the asian guy too. Man I love that movie.

>the old man telling the story with the shovel
Always reminds me of my grandfather