Which is better? Will I be able to enjoy and understand these despite not being Jewish?

Which is better? Will I be able to enjoy and understand these despite not being Jewish?

Attached: Untitled.png (1033x725, 809.81K)

they both suck but Seinfeld sucks less

kike jewism, no thanks

Attached: B]UCKET.jpg (409x409, 24.03K)

Seinfeld is Friends but worse

Frasier

They make fun of Jews and Jewish customs, so you'll be fine.

I prefer Seinfeld but both are excellent jewkino

CYE is kino of the highest order, but Seinfeld is also petty, pretty good.

I have a special love for Seinfeld since I have a long history with it, but I think Curb is the better and funnier series. Even if you watch one and aren't a fan, definitely make sure to still try the other or you could really miss out.
They are quite Jewish series but anyone will understand them perfectly well.
Best Seinfeld girl btw.

Attached: 1441598282748.jpg (789x872, 57.69K)

at their best, curb is better
at their worst, seinfeld is better

>not finding jewish neuroticism funny

Curb is better because its basically a whole show of an even more based asshole version of George

Seinfeld.
Curb feels like it's trying too hard

Seems like you are the one trying too hard.

Curb is funny but its essentially "jews arguing over jew things: the show"

If you care about it being too Jewish, go with Seinfeld. There's really barely anything at all Judaic about it. Curb has way more Jewey kind of jokes throughout. I love both though, but Seinfelds way more classic regardless

watch seinfeld first and if you like it check out curb, since curb is basically unfiltered seinfeld from george's pov

Curb is essentially Seinfeld if you made George the main character and made him more of a sperg

The best parts of Seinfeld were everything Larry David, and the worst parts were everything Jerry Seinfeld
Curb is all Larry David and no Jerry Seinfeld

In the last 3-4 seasons yeah but its kino before that

>at their worst, seinfeld is better
lolwut? I've never seen a Curb episode worse than a lot of Seinfeld's 8th and 9th seasons.