Why does South Park need two morally superior SJW cunt characters...

Why does South Park need two morally superior SJW cunt characters? Even on The Simpsons they know nobody wants two Lisa Simpsons

Attached: sucks.png (432x333, 236.63K)

when you think about it it seems like Wnedy should be Kyles gf not Stans. theyre basically the male/female versions of each other

>voice of reason characters
>WTF WHY ARE THESE SJW FEMINAZIS INVADING MUN SHOW?!?

Grow up. And then you wonder why you’re a 40 year old lonely virgin incel who will never have friends.

i always saw Stan as more the voice of reason character. Cartman and Kyle are the extremes of right and left fags

Because one's a jew and the other is a woman
simple as

Chudpost again and you will be dealt with.

This.

TRUMP LOST. GET OVER IT. Trey and Matt are bluepilled now and you nazi fucks cant accept it. people grow up and realize racism and being rightwing contrarians isnt "cool" or funny anymore

Attached: zzpmo8hz9hq51.png (2048x2048, 3.18M)

Imagine if South Park just made a one-off episode, about covid, and then went back to making actual episodes.

ACK!

>voice of reason
That's Stan. Kyle is the overly preachy moralist to the amoral Cartman. There's several episodes where Kyle's self-righteousness is the main conflict

>tfw people tell me youre not supposed to find Cartman the one thats in the right every single time
>then why do they make him so fucking based?

Attached: huh.jpg (1600x900, 153.45K)

if you dont see anything wrong with pic related... i dont know what to tell you user..

Attached: 40082947c51572499_0.jpg (512x384, 44.6K)

This,and originally Wendy was the way she is so they could make jokes around Stan pretending he's something he's not to try and impress her. Now she's the stand in liberal for episodes where they don't want to use Kyle in that role for whatever reason

If you think Kyle is the voice of reason and not Stan you are Kyle and can't see how much of an insult that is.

every South Park character is shit now except for my dude Butters

Attached: 6c810d764cf1257ef3efc07af1d37745b6367e4b_00.jpg (350x350, 20.02K)

I miss the old seasons when they were just kids instead of the writers' self-inserts.

turning South Park into "The Randy Show" killed it

Attached: mgid arc content shared.southpark.global 153d1b1e-f827-4168-a4c8-70300368bd07.jpg (960x540, 70.48K)

take your meds

Tegridy farms is a pleb filter

wendy was originally a little psycho bitch with possessive tendencies but then they turned her into something else

but it's LITERALLY white genocide