Halo Live action tv series

It looks decent. Why is everyone shitting on it relentessly?

Attached: 1643656727659.jpg (2048x3034, 935.98K)

Because decent isn't good enough for halo fans.

Too many blacks and womyn.

Because the trailer checked boxes. Its woke shell shock. People want an over correction so anything slightly diverse or female gets people jumpy. That’s a testament to how bad the woke have made such simple and noble concepts toxic to the public.

you're not even meme'ing are you. pathetic

Considering how modern Halo games are so neutered that they renamed the SWAT gametype to "Tactical Slayer" and removed the suicidal marine from Halo 3 I'd say there is no hope for this show.

It doesn't look like it has any of the things that made me fall in love with the series. Maybe it's just because I only care about the Bungie games and absolutely nothing else, maybe it perfectly captures some other pieces of Halo media but I wouldn't fucking care.

Qrd on Suicidal Marine? How is he more offensive the the shell shocked marines or the grunts that hide in the Arbiter levels.

I swear there is a suicidal marine in halo 2

No it doesn't. The aliens and spartans look okay, everything else is far off.

it was perfectly fine people are just mad about diversity

Cortina isn't blue and they race swapped characters out for niggers
Also there's a human in the Covenant

Because it seems like they're gonna shit on the lore and characters.

Attached: 1625715340215.png (972x1017, 512.32K)

>watch the show
>Master Chief sprints

Attached: peeky2.gif (498x280, 3.01M)

you're just mad cortana looks different

unironic shill thread

The characters look contrived as hell

>Why is everyone shitting on it relentessly?
Where do you think we are? It isn't even out yet, but from what I've read it's not game-canon, and follows the "silver timeline" which already annoys me. Why the fuck can't they just use Blue Team from the games/books?

It's going to probably suck, but I'm hopeful. A good show based on Master Chief is probably impossible to pull of. Should have made a Band of Brothers style focused on UNSC grunts/ODST with Spartans as supporting mythical characters to keep up the intrigue and mystery.

Attached: 1355806389032.jpg (1024x904, 549.98K)

Attached: 1510374176266.gif (400x225, 1.97M)

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A HUMAN IN THE COVENANT.THE ONLY OTHER THING AS LOREBREAKING AS THIS WOULD BE MAKING THE HALO SQUARE SHAPED.

Attached: 00000065-001.png (291x300, 16.26K)

It identifies as a ring, bigot

kek

>there's a human in the Covenant
quick rundown? at which point in history and how are they in exactly, i don't get it

RINGS WERE MADE BY WHITES SO NOW THE HALO IS SQUARE TO REPRESENT THE MINORITIES.

lmao what's the context behind that gif

>163193314
so they don't have to spend as much money on CGI enemies also the general public who doesn't play vidya are less fond of characters who are entirely CGI

I'm upset about that yeah, but they also mention halo's before halo 1 and what wrote is also lorebreaking beyond measure.

You just know the dialogue will be cringe as fuck. The kind of natural off-color banter that 3/ODST had with its characters is literally pitch perfect for any kind of Halo series. And making Chief the main star is a stupid idea

>It looks decent.
Apart from the suit, what about it looks decent? Is it his shitty voice? Cortana's weird design? The constant sight of hijabs and Chinese people? Which part is the good part?

Also the 500 year old chevy tahoe in of the shots would make it the oldest car in the universe.

>absolute batshit premise that was clearly written by someone who doesn't know the lore
>a fucking Halo show to begin with
>Paramount+ soullessness
This thing could have done everything right and it still probably would have come out cringe, but they made it retarded right out of the gate.

based chevy

… but user, at their absolute best, the games were barely more than decent.

>Hello le master cock I'm le boobiebutthole
Why do they keep shoving this shit down our throats? Like all of the recent games, pretty much since Bungie left back in the stone age, have been about John and Cortana's relationship.

Does anyone actually give a single shit about that? We're talking about a supersoldier who is at the center of galactic wars and they've been telling stories about how much he loves his computer for 10 fucking years.

Supposedly that was his reaction to seeing himself nominated for best director (for Django).

Halo fans that read the books all have weapons grade autism. There was on in my 5th grade class that would make the noises from enemies in the campaign. There’s no point trying to level with them. The only thing they care about is if some random alien is the right color.