Mfw I'm stuck in jail in a random shithole for eternity but atleast I "owned" 51 muslims

>mfw I'm stuck in jail in a random shithole for eternity but atleast I "owned" 51 muslims

Attached: 1642391936058.png (942x570, 238.4K)

Why is owned in quotes? He actually did kill them though.

He sent them straight to Allah and to everlasting paradise

Honestly, he didn’t get a bad trade off. At least his life had a purpose. He’ll be remembered. His actions made global news. When you die, who will remember you? Sure, you get to enjoy maybe 50 extra years of consumerism, but he had a small part in changing the world and being a part of history

what a massive retard

I will never understand why not a single mass shooter has never made the decision to go after someone who is famous.

I'm not even talking about politicians or PMs why doesn't any of these deranged retards go after Jeff Bezos or Ellen or something no one is gonna remember random literally who's but everyone remembers assassinations.

Attached: aHVcOWuT.jpg (960x540, 128.86K)

>will have his name and actions documented/remembered for hundreds of years

>meanwhile OP will fade in to obscurity and be nothing but dust

You will never go to paradise

he did it for the memes

>At least his life had a purpose. He’ll be remembered.
He's only remembered by Any Forumscels and even then he's mostly forgotten already tbqh

because they're impotent loser retards who are just lashing out, if they actually had any sort of strategic intelligence they wouldn't be treating themselves like an expendable pawn in the first place

Yes

Attached: 1643006671249.jpg (1024x637, 72.15K)

He dabbed hard on them, shit was based
They were dumb af too and basically just walked right into it

Yeah, he has done the equivalent of correction to the white/nonwhite ratio in new zealand that would be the equivalent of having over 100 white babies. Hey yeah I think this guy might have been based and op is confused.

>He’ll be remembered
>>will have his name and actions documented/remembered for hundreds of years
I've forgotten his second name already, I know it's Brent something. I was posting on the threads on Any Forums when the video came out too.

Still a good soundtrack.

I bet if you asked randos on the street for the name of the guy who killed John Lennon 9/10 people couldn't answer you?

Basically this
Also hello glowniggers, if you don't reply to this post you mother will die in her sleep

He’ll be remembered in New Zealand for ever. Also, the best way to have an effect on the world that ripples through eternity is either by having children, or killing people, because that changes who’s in the world for countless generations. So even if he’s forgotten he would’ve made an impact

Why did only 1 person charge him out of the 40 or so inside the building?

i mean they have. but you just know them as assassins and not mass shooters.

I'm free but still stuck in a jail for eternity.

this man made me subscribe to pewdiepie a 2nd time

Yeah that’s so worth it bro. Killing a bunch of random people because you got memed into racism, then spending the rest of your days going insane trying to figure out why you went full retard.

White people will just let themselves be replaced
then genocided, your children will be slaughtered

Probably because most people were terrified and your brain tells your body to run away instead of charge at death

it was probably all the white people killed by muslims he should have just voted

there was that retard that wanted to kill trump or was it a couple times that happened?

Cast this total fucking loser.

Attached: 1615814134570.jpg (639x426, 27.96K)

it was weird why didnt any move they just were very weird

I assure you the entire Muslim community of new Zealand remembers him

Whenever there’s a talk of terrorist attacks his name will be mentioned. He made history. It was the deadliest attack in New Zealand. His name isn’t being forgotten from public consciousness completely probably forever
Eh, probably still worth it. I’m an empathyfag, and I don’t have what it takes to make such a massive sacrifice, so I’ll never be able to do that, but still, being remembered forever and having a big impact on countless lives is not a bad deal for spending the rest of your life in prison. If you enjoyed it enough, those memories might be able to keep you entertained forever. And if you can fantasize even better

Attached: 0c0ab58fd7cb99546c6cf1c3ad534afc.jpg (1024x487, 72.29K)

>over 100 dead
I hate muslims

I left Any Forums when this happened. Why defend someone who shot children who were cowering in a corner unless you are literally mentally ill

Attached: bataclan.jpg (1189x799, 155.58K)