LE PEAKY FOOKIN BLINDERS

>mfw the lads murder and steal but they ain't hecking raycist

Attached: 1643638569603.jpg (1129x676, 322.5K)

>mfw someone does in fact do a racism

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-01-31-19h31m28s394.png (3840x1598, 3.93M)

lmao

Huh, you somehow made him less hideously ugly

Can someone explain to me this meme?
I'm never gonna watch the show but why is Cillian Murphy pointing a gun at his head and spouts something about racism?

Attached: 1582687623359.jpg (1024x582, 256.16K)

>but they ain't hecking raycist

I mean, yeah? its not set in the Americas ya know

He failed to assasinate Mosley

>what if the racism and the head were the same and like racism doesnt exist so head doesnt exist meaning you cant shoot yourself in the head cus head doesnt exist anymore so you are safe
Damn...

OH NONONO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM GOING INSANE

Attached: tommeh.gif (498x280, 3.2M)

Try to watch it because I like costume and brtibong men strange inbred islander faces.
But sex scene in the first episode

Nope

>I CANT TAKE IT ANYMO-BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGACKACKACKACKAAKCKSKCKAKCKAJCKAJCKSJCKAJC

Attached: 1637700206703.gif (370x377, 3.82M)

Why is this thread popping up mutliple times a day the last couple of weeks? I haven’t heard anybody talk about peaky blinders in years, is there a new season coming up or something?

clearly just a forced meme. as all of them are

lol

You will never be a woman

So far best meme on the board this month

I’m trans and these wojaks unironically make me feel uncomfortable and depressed. I’ve been coming to Any Forums since I started browsing Any Forums in 8th grade in 2008 and I’m not gonna stop just because you people keep spamming these wojaks, but I’ve been suicidally depressed since I was 12 and these wojaks just bring me to a darker place when I just want to discuss movies and tv shows. I know some of you are just doing it for the memes and think it’s funny and don’t really mean any ill will of harm, so please just think of this the next time you think it’s funny to post this wojak.

I thought this TV series was just about some criminal gang, what problem did he have with Mosley?

Attached: CalculatingPlainAchillestang-max-1mb.gif (300x169, 752.62K)

That looks fucking terrible

They ran out of ideas. I only watched the show because I wanted to fuck the aunt but since the actress died the show is worthless.

>I’m trans and these wojaks unironically make me feel uncomfortable and depressed. I’ve been coming to Any Forums since I started browsing Any Forums in 8th grade in 2008 and I’m not gonna stop just because you people keep spamming these wojaks, but I’ve been suicidally depressed since I was 12 and these wojaks just bring me to a darker place when I just want to discuss movies and tv shows. I know some of you are just doing it for the memes and think it’s funny and don’t really mean any ill will of harm, so please just think of this the next time you think it’s funny to post this wojak.

Attached: 20220131_215427.jpg (1439x2032, 340.33K)

Good

Say it with me:
Literally (clap) No (clap) one (clap) cares (clap) about (clap) your (clap) shitty (clap) bong (clap) show.

Sorry

just ignore them you go girl!

hopefully you arent an actual trannoid and youre just a faggot who got groomed by discord rannys

Attached: 1643486429402.gif (501x480, 1.78M)

His plan to get Mosley killed fails and the pic happens during a very jarringly directed scene of him walking forward really quickly through the fog screaming like a sperg while pointing a gun at his head. But the meme is mostly because the show incorporates BBC's race related brainwashing into a story that doesn't work with it. The Peaky Blinders are criminal scum who hate everyone who isn't them and beat people to a pulp for looking at them the wrong way or they do it unprovoked sometimes, but they're also extremely anti-racist for some reason and the characters all approve of interracial relationships.