Why are the Pyke Syndicate transporting cargo via trains when spaceships are easily accessible?

Why are the Pyke Syndicate transporting cargo via trains when spaceships are easily accessible?

Attached: BUC-FF-002176.jpg (1280x720, 72.39K)

Because none of it is real, it's a fictional TV show.

technology in SW is essentially magic

its not all that well thought out

80iq stupid niggerfaggot.

Going across the land is faster than going up, across, and then down.

because there are no ships large enough to transport that much cargo that are easy to obtain. ST-70 was hard to maintain, expensive to get, and it was a dainty little ship

cuz trains are not trackable unlike starships my nigga. use your brain ffs no cap fr fr.

Because their clan is united by a fear of going into space and prefers to do things on the ground, only going into space when it's absolutely necessary.

>american education
>can't fathom how much energy it takes to get something out of orbit
Fucking nigger

retards

Is your car faster than a jet?

then pls mr smartypants explain to us how trains make sense in a universe where people owns spaceships like asians own honda civics?

Attached: Untitled.png (538x303, 4.36K)

>The Mandalorian keeps getting pulled over
I get that they are trying to show The New Republic trying and failing to keep the peace, but our boy Mando is definitely getting racially profiled. Constantly getting carded by The man.

Attached: you got a loicense for that naboo starfighter.jpg (1280x639, 87.93K)

how much does jet fuel and a enough jets cost compared to a few semi trucks and diesel?

No but my scifi train is faster than my spaceship, that's my point

Most people don't own ships. Even Luke Didn't own a ship he stole that x wing but no one was ballsy enough to tell the only guy who survived a 1 v 1 with vader he can't have shit.

Maybe the place they are shipping to doesn't have a Spaceport. Those are things in Star Wars.

Attached: HoundsTooth_Mos_Eisley_XWM.jpg (1000x586, 105.51K)

i would guess it has something to do with the squadrons of X-wing cops patrolling every system. maybe the trains are invisible to long-range scans.

most people doesn't own trains either

How many people own cars?

except Luke did own a ship. He had a T-16. Sure it is small and could be seen as like a moped but he is just a dumb poor kid

Attached: Lukes_T-16_Skyhopper_TT.png (570x650, 551.08K)

>implying you can't buy train tickets

Couldn't the same be said about spaceship tickets

The Pykes watched Lawrence of Arabia.

Attached: Lawrence.of.Arabia_snapshot_02.31.28.830.jpg (1920x1080, 2.08M)

>not trackable
>literally run on tracks

Attached: 1561300484313.jpg (1600x1066, 313.41K)

it's not "most people" it's a massively powerful and influential crime syndicate

>GAS THE PYKES, STAR WARS NOW
why did favreau let raimi direct the last episode

Because with trains you can scale up. Just add another cargo if you need volume, you cant do that with a ship.

Retard

>a universe where people owns spaceships like asians own honda civics

This was never the case in Star Wars.

you can always get another ship

>they'll expect spaceships
>we can see them coming from out of orbit
>most people wouldn't even consider a train because spaceships lol
Train tickets are cheaper and space jews are a thing

It’s a hover train it doesn’t run on tracks. It’s more like an Australian “road train” where they have one semi truck pulling multiple trailers.

> what is cost efficency

>add another train car that doesn't need more fuel just needs to be dragged
>or another ship and fuel that will easily cost 100 times more

ships are faster than trains in this universe

Youre memeing, I know, because youre not actually this dumb

is that why companies are willing to hire a bunch of truckers to drive across country than a few planes?

ships also does not need rails that has to be maintain, and it's much harder to hijack a spaceship than a train

and a ship is much more dynamic