Honestly, I don't understand you, guys. If you hate Cinema, why the fuck are you still here?

Honestly, I don't understand you, guys. If you hate Cinema, why the fuck are you still here?

>Pic related is me reading Any Forums all fucking day

Attached: Ihatethisboardsomuch.jpg (962x1280, 129.09K)

Based serious kino discusser and effort thread maker who is also in his 30’s or older

I used to love cinema, I just hate what it's become. I still watch a lot of movies, they're all just old or I've seen them before.

I like cinema, I just don't like Any Forums and refuse to discuss it with the plebeians whomst inhabit this space.

Who the fuck uses blue Any Forums to talk about media?

>that hairline

Grim.

I still like cinema and I try to make good threads on Any Forums every once in a while. What have you been watching OP?

nigga you bald

Because I hate you
Why are you here all day? Do you do it for free?

If you post your cock ill explain it all to you babe.

We like the top 1,000 movies and TV shows of all time, and then shit on everything else. Why is that so fucking hard to understand??

Problem Child 2

Attached: 1500070405121.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Shut up baldie.

Any Forums pretends not to like capeshit, wokeshit, Netflix and Star Wars but can't stop talking about it

you posted this so Any Forums would roast that guys hairline

Definitely from the UK and likely a Catholic given the red skin

I love cinema. Contemporary films are not cinema, they’re nigger-packed garbage created by talentless faggots.

You took this photo for r/tressless

No one cares.

I hate all of those things but I used to like Star Wars and enjoyed capeshit for a certain point until it became boring.

We like Cinema, we just hate Jews and what they have corrupted it in to for profit and propaganda

Attached: GjE6wdk.png (640x571, 429.49K)

To make fun of Jews and their burning pile of garbage media that is being replaced by retarded internet celebrities

you ryan johnson faggot