Why did Joe seem so irritated and pissed off with Peterson?

Why did Joe seem so irritated and pissed off with Peterson?

He didn’t even bother concealing his contempt, did Rogan figure out he’s a fraud

Attached: 62F69E13-EEC5-43ED-89E6-00449895A4A2.jpg (1763x1175, 144.58K)

People treat Jordan like hes the antichrist now. Hes fucking white toast.

Joe likes to control. The discussion. Yeah it was obvious.

Attached: ted qoute.jpg (1024x802, 144.02K)

how many times did peterson start crying during this episode? 3? 4?

Jordan was maybe 115 IQ before the benzo arc, now he's down to 85, which is even dumber than Joe.

Why is he against anonymity?

Attached: peterstien.jpg (1284x859, 288.62K)

Attached: solzhenistan other book jordan peterson.jpg (1024x634, 153.18K)

For anyone who missed the episode:

CLIMATE

NO

MEAT

YES

That's it basically

I think all the retard takes about the oil industry paying him to say all that shit is true

Attached: 8hzyvrkgzk981.jpg (320x180, 5.67K)

did peterson ever achieve even a basic understanding of post modernism?

I somewhat like Peterson and I think he can be interesting to listen to, but the dude interrupts people and rambles constantly. It's hilarious to see him asked questions because he answers an entirely different question he made up in his own head and babbles about it for 45 minutes at a time. Not enough people call him on this, and even though Joe is a retard he was rightfully getting fed up with Peterson's bad habits and it showed.

It's trannies and leftoids trying to paint Jordan as a chud and a fraud.

Jordan was interrupting so much in this even I was starting to get annoyed. Joe also gets really frustrated when he's interrupted which doesn't help. When Joe has that look on his face where you can tell he's not listening because the other person is just ranting the show sucks.

imagine giving a shit about any of the players in the culture wars

So we're having a hate-JP circle jerk? Can I join in? *unzips*

Jordan’s increase power levels were over fluctuating within the studio, and it was making Joe anxious enough to challenge him to a match.

keeeek

Attached: 1635817948315.png (686x798, 65.51K)

And we're winning.

Attached: 1642128391203.png (431x429, 344.44K)

I wouldn't be surprised if he never asks Jordan on again.

There was one episode with Neil deGrasse Tyson where he constantly interrupted Joe. Just painful to watch/listen to.

Jordan Peterson argued that is was a good thing that our bloodsucking politicians shipped jobs overseas. Fuck that idiot

I saw that one, Black Science Man is too full of himself to shut the fuck up and have a conversation. I hate people like that.