“Only 50 people in the world can beat me up.”

“Only 50 people in the world can beat me up.”
5'8 Joe Rogan
youtu.be/JJUdlDPMo-o?t=182

Attached: 4ae623e01322dbcc684650ec727b9de39f-29-Joe-Rogan.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1200x1200, 216.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AAxz0gLMx6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6ZrvYPtMc
youtu.be/jiaA25bM3qY?t=85
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WHVS8v39M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Manlets are delusional. Most healthy grown men that are of normal size (6'2" or taller) would beat the fuck out of Joe Rogan.

This stool-humping bigfoot truther is a MENACE TO DEMOCRACY

Sam Hyde vs Joe Rogan who would win?

True, I’m 6’5”, and don’t work out, but I could probably beat up Joe Rogan. He doesn’t realize that a 10% larger body adds the equivalent extra force of like 100%. Imagine a 2 inch arm hitting you. The longer the arm gets, the more force it carries behind it on its swing. A 100 foot arm coming towards you would kill you even if it was a twig, because that’s the rules of exertion according to modern physics

Are guns allowed?

The dude is also 50 years old lmao

He would fuck you up.

Because height > training and skill.

If you're a pussy.

>psychic type vs fighting type
Sam has the advantage

Fighting involves more than brute force. Maybe one day you'll learn that, champ.

youtube.com/watch?v=AAxz0gLMx6Q
Rogan would chop him down like a tree.

ITT: absolutely nobody with any sort of martial arts knowledge

I've seen teenage girls who are professionally trained demolish bigass dudes.
You'd be out of breath before your could even touch him.

If I told you 20 years ago that fear factor man would cause this much drama you wouldn't believe me

He wouldn’t fuck me up at all. If I got drunk, I would take him in a fight for sure. I’m a 6’5” guy with a dad bod, he’s only 5’7” or 5’8”. I could basically just flop on him and take him to the ground, then he’s finished. His judo moves don’t mean shit on someone of my size because he can’t execute any of them being so small

I'm 6´3 and could outwrestle Joe Rogan easily

>5'8 Joe Rogan
He's not even 5'8". Here's a photo of him next to Henry Rollins, who is 5'9".

Attached: artworks-000422743422-x8kj5w-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 37.83K)

I know just the guy

Attached: 1641489703495.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

Rogan acts like he's been in the UFC but the reality is that he hasn't been in a real fight in his entire life. He used to do retarded Tae Kwon Do point competitions and rolls around like a homo doing Jiu Jitsu.

He doesn't have much more fighting experience than a random off the street and he doesn't get to claim elite fighter status just because he's an announcer for the UFC. He's 5'0" and 50 years old. He get would get wrecked by tons of people

>I can beat up Joe Rogangutan
highly doubtful even if he is a grubby little manlet

Attached: file.png (573x564, 368.45K)

Have you ever seen game of thrones? If there’s one thing I’ve learned is in any fight or duel, the smaller more agile person always win. Even if you were fighting him you’d be too slow and he could dodge every punch until you’re too tired, then he kicks your ass

imagine losing a fight with a child

This is larping nonsense and no different than the idiotic Aikido videos. Steven Segal would probably beat Rogan's ass.

He's clearly talking tiring out his opponents then going for the kill. You wouldn't outlast him for sure.

Attached: Newsradio.jpg (999x562, 118.72K)

Game of Thrones is a retarded analogy there is a reason why they have weight classes but, Joe Rogan would wrap him up in a choke in less than 2 minutes. The guy said he doesn't even work out he would be ground fucking beef.

he'd probably kick you until you couldn't move

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp6ZrvYPtMc

You're delusional. One kick and you're dead.

It wouldn't take 50 people to beat him up he's not that strong

Well I mean theres women, children, the elderly the sick the crippled those starving africans/poor asians.
So honestly think Joe is selling himself a little short.

This doesn't even look impressive. There are twelve year olds at the local karate club that kick harder than that. They're also taller than Joe.

youtu.be/jiaA25bM3qY?t=85
?

Joe Rogan would beat the shit out of everry last soi on this site.

>There are twelve year olds at the local karate club that kick harder than that.
Delusional. He hits harder than alot of actual UFC fighters.

are you saying that you could eat a kick like that to the gut no problem?
is that what you're saying?

>I’m a 6’5” guy with a dad bod, he’s only 5’7” or 5’8”. I could basically just flop on him and take him to the ground, then he’s finished. His judo moves don’t mean shit on someone of my size because he can’t execute any of them being so small

If he had good technique he could easily take you down. Being a lanklet is a disadvantage in grappling if your opponent is short and stout

Dude looks like he would gas in like 30 seconds kek. Just keep him moving until he turns into a sweaty tomato.

>He hits harder than alot of actual UFC fighters.
Prove it. Joe Rogan is a pussy that refuses to take a fight. He won't even fight Hasan Piker or Sam Hyde.

This thread sure has a lot of delusional vaxxers in it. Did the shot clot your brains?

>martial arts/fight thread pops up
>yeah I admit have no idea what I am doing and have never fought before
>but I could win against anyone ever
Errytime.

i can ring the top bell of the hammer game at the carnival too. it's not impressive.

kek is this guy even serious?

>being young and not in shape
Based

Joe Rogan has never fought before though either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WHVS8v39M
Right here this video expains that he hits harder than Joe Schilling who is a legit Muay Thai champion.

i kinda believe him, untrained is such a broad category, especially for a man whos spent his life training with the best of the best and being literally a world class fighter

hes trained in arguable the best bjj gym on the entire planet for the last 30 years, and has pretty damn good striking too.

besides if someone literally ran into him football tackle style and somehow he bumped his head into some curb, im doubtful any untrained person unless massive could actually win

damn hasan's legs are almost as small as his head

Daario was right, although it was the one example where he was wrong. The other fights like Bronn versus the knight, Oberyn versus the Mountain, and at least several other moments the agile fighter has the advantage. The big guys with the double hand swords are terrible fighters

Unironically I could because most anons are pussies that would chicken out so I'd win by default

>anyone ever = anons
Retard

Joe is at dick level with most people which is why no one can take him. Even of you're strong, a fist flying straight at your dick with a 200 pound man behind it is gonna take you out. And like Oddjob in GoldenEye, he's too short to counter

i know gajimatsu no gankin