The Virgin Liberal

The Virgin Liberal
The Chad Conservative

Attached: 1643660192891.jpg (1920x1793, 366.2K)

what is wrong with her face? is that just a bad frame or is that all thats out there?

They completely fucked her face

>mfw it's almost universally true that conservative women are more attractive
why is this?

Attached: green.webm (525x850, 2.04M)

The best breeding material outlasts foreign invasions that kill liberals

Are you saying Master Chief had sex with Cortana? That's messed up.

Jesus, the more I see, the more it looks like a bad fan film. There was a CG movie that pretty much did The Fall of Reach book verbatim, and it was fantastic. Why didn’t they call those guys?

The Gigastacy Dyke

Attached: 365a003f774405b5c9c67331c4ae2734.jpg (640x480, 26.58K)

because you're in love with the loads of caked on makeup they put on.

Bitch needs to get a moutful of my dick

Why did they make her CG instead of having an actress and just making her a a blue hologram? Star Wars did it 40 years ago

Because Paramount is soulless

>conservative
>literally naked

Because you're easily fooled by grifters after your money.

inflated budgets lead to stupid decisions

keep telling yourself that buddy
the truth is that good-looking women flock to whatever ideology is most popular which happens to be LIberalism at the moment

Attached: E1UfP3vX0AIeccM.jpg (1034x1034, 211.71K)

Imagine being this narrow minded

Old. Eyes too high. Eyebrows too high. Forehead very tiny. Dyed hair look. Old. Looks nothing like Dr. Halsey.

>Cortana is described as slender, with close-cropped hair and a skin hue that varies from navy blue to lavender, depending on her mood.

>Halsey sees Cortana as a teenage version of herself: smarter than her parents, always "talking, learning, and eager to share her knowledge".[5]:218 Cortana is described as having a sardonic sense of humor[9] and often cracks jokes or wryly comments, even during combat.

As narrow minded as someone who decides everything based on whether they are in his political sports team or not? Or rather, whether they say they are.

>i want the one with tattoos, daddy issues, and no sense of loyalty
said literally no man ever

>well I have no response, better make up a non-answer strawman

if the other option is picrel then the answer is yes

Attached: L_Boebert_Pueb_02.jpg (3570x2541, 1.21M)

>non answer
you asked no questions. there was nothing to respond to. im making fun you. feel free to stop being a nigger, and ill take you seriously

>chinless

The most attractive women are assholes, not necessarily conservatives.

t. gf is an angry lefty Jewess.

sorry you have shit taste in women, user. hopefully you're an incel because leftist women will make your comfy life an instant hell

is it really that hard to put a few after effects filters - scan lines, blue color adjustment, transparency, and maybe a few glowing particles? i mean the outfit is bad but it should not be noticeable to begin with. did they go into this with the mindset that it should be an extremely low budget netflix scifi?

Oh yeah I'll bet these hags have absolutely delighted husbands

neither of these look like cortana. cortana is suppose to look like doctoe halsey but you all are too young to realize this.

Keep seething you little ugly cunts. Conservachads are hotter and more fit and intelligent than you will ever be in your pathetic excuse you call a life

Attached: 1586432636865.png (699x582, 208.82K)

Yes. If you understood how proper pair bonding works, you'd understand.
>inb4 MUH DIK

unless they're changing her origin she should look like this

Attached: 1643662967250.jpg (296x196, 22.56K)

Conservatives believe in perso Al responsibility so take care of their body.

Liberals usually have deep rooted insecurities they want to blame on the rest of the world.

>Conservachads are hotter and more fit and intelligent than you will ever be in your pathetic excuse you call a life

Attached: based alpha.png (1799x1739, 2.02M)

>liberal
>desexified and censored
>you just lived long enough to become the villain
Hmmmm.....