Robin Hood: Men in Thighs is unfunny and I'm tired to pretend it is

Robin Hood: Men in Thighs is unfunny and I'm tired to pretend it is

Attached: acb98cef3e613deeb0ca68df5b93b433.jpg (1600x2400, 627.28K)

What?

Robin Hood: Men in Tights, on the other hand, is a total laugh riot and I'm tired of pretending its not

reminder that this movie was made with Michael Jackson's money

LETS GIVE HIM THE CHOP

Hey Blinkin

thanks for reminding me about this kino, will watch tonight for some laughs

The best comedy of all time. I've watched it countless times.

What an unusual child

I watched it for the first time in years just the other week. I completely agree. I remember laughing my ass off as a kid, but I don't think I
I laughed a single time.

This happened to me too. Many fond memories from childhood. Not one chuckle as an adult.

so is space balls. and most of blazing saddles. only decent mel brooks is frankenstein jr and only because wilder had a hand in it

It's funny, just not among the funniest Mel Brooks movies.

I don't like Robin Hood, I think he sucks

Absolute kino, up there with comedy classics like flying high

Attached: 5a8da38e8d8c9fb8afce22d7aee723bf3a2464d4_00.gif (245x220, 395.96K)

Blazing Saddles, Producers and High Anxiety are all funny. You're right that Young Frankenstein is far and away his funniest and best film though. I never liked Spaceballs, which is odd cause I used to love Star Wars but I just never found it funny or enjoyable.

filtered

People’s sense of humor was completely different in the 20th century, I struggle to laugh at anything they did.

People from the 20th century made you and i can‘t stop laughing

fuck i miss good spoof movies, there was such a wealth of them coming all the time when i was a kid it seemed like. that shitty "Date Movie" "Epic Movie" "Meet the Spartans" crap from the mid 2000s killed the genre

Attached: 510G7FVFF0L.jpg (339x475, 45.4K)

Mel Brooks was funny when I was 13. Sight gags are cringe and overrated.