Fake tough guy

Fake tough guy

Attached: 1643591848638.jpg (1080x1350, 222.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WtgePi4STS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: rock.jpg (744x744, 147.95K)

True and based,seethe anti work chud

Attached: 36670194-4317-44D3-8475-D00236D766AE.jpg (975x1024, 103.27K)

It's about drive
It's about power
It's about hormones
It's about powder

well yeah, he was a professional entertainment wrestler, not any real fighting experience.

keep it litty Any Forums

Attached: 629325.jpg (888x499, 177.78K)

if anything those dudes are conditioned to take a beating. he might not be able to fight but I doubt taking him down would be easy.

I could take him in a fight. I fully believe that.

Sounds pretty self-aware. I have more respect for him now. It wasn’t a lot before, but it’s a little more now.

yeah, me too and i'm 2 inches short of 5'8

what is the 2# tip?

Holy shit is this real

They're conditioned to fall on plywood, not take a punch from someone close to 300lbs of 99% muscle

This is the most closeted nigga I've ever seen

Graphene for most pencils.

check out the tip 3º

why would you ever willingly want to be a UFC fighter unless you were retarded?

woah did he really say that?

As someone who did it semi professionally, i ask you to try throwing yourself at plywood, not falling, for a good 25 minutes and see how your body feels. Granted its not a close hand punch or kick, but its definitely more force than your average human is used to absorbing.

yes, it was on his insta but he deleted it

dumbass take. being honest to admit you couldn't beat up literally the best fighters in the world doesn't mean you're not a tough guy. like navy seals would get busted up in the UFC too and they're tough guys. i consider myself pretty tough, ive knocked out numerous guys in bars and have choked out people a bunch when i was younger and i still couldnt beat a ufc champion probably. some of the lower ranked guys sure, but not the best of the best.

This. professional fighting has always been a way for the lower class to elevate themselves, instances like logan Paul celebrity boxing are farcical in that context

hahaha

>dumbass take. being honest to admit you couldn't beat up literally the best fighters in the world doesn't mean you're not a tough guy. like navy seals would get busted up in the UFC too and they're tough guys. i consider myself pretty tough, ive knocked out numerous guys in bars and have choked out people a bunch when i was younger and i still couldnt beat a ufc champion probably. some of the lower ranked guys sure, but not the best of the best.

Attached: etit4dS.png (370x370, 77.3K)

This, no one cares about muh toughness. All those UFC fighters would trade their lives to be the rock in an instant. You’re not making enough money to make all the brain damage and physical injuries you receive worth it

youtube.com/watch?v=WtgePi4STS8

>doesn't respect the choppas

Attached: Cbpfpv0WwAAnvsX.jpg (479x720, 38.11K)

This is unironically true. If you're not clinically depressed there is no excuse.

Pro wrestling is real. It doesn't look like real fights because it's a sport with honor, for gentlemen. If you want to watch niggers fight like animals just watch boxing

Semi-pro wrestler LOOOOOOL what a loser! Did you let people choke you for free beers?

No shit throwing yourself on plywood for a half hour is rough. No shit you're body would be wrecked.

Yes shit I'd rather do that than get punched by a UFC fighter.