The Last Jedi

What went wrong?

Attached: 37683579180.png (1638x1144, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQUXoH6g97c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

I remember reading Any Forums in 2018, everyone hated this movie & we all had a unique reason why since it offered so many different things to hate about it. Now, 5 years later, I look at this movie with appreciation that it released me of ever liking star wars again

Rian Johnson

Attached: 91ABBD8F-5100-4265-80E9-C0A9BD388CEB.png (1054x382, 512.99K)

Subversion for subversion's sake.

Nothing. It's kino which filtered all capeshitters and memefags.

Oh god. oh man.

It still amazes me kathleen Kennedy has a job after sinking a monolithic IP like star wars.

Blackmail, i’m pretty sure they blackmailed George Lucas into selling Star Wars too

youtube.com/watch?v=UQUXoH6g97c

>t.

Attached: 3G4po8Zd_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.19K)

not enough economics

Rian Johnson hated Star Wars and wanted to ruin it. Chris Avellone didn't like Star Wars but had to write KotOR 2 which turned out to be one of the best Star Wars stories without being so heavy handed about hating Star Wars.

>people actually spend their time making these pictures thinking it makes them cooler than the people their trying to riducule

Based and correct take

George is the only one that won. Rabid fans no longer blame him for Star Wars going to shit, he is 4 billion dollars richer and he seemed to be having a great time hanging out in The Mandalorian's set.

This is why leftist incels aren’t funny. Someone made that image to be funny not to try and win arguments retard
>b-but it’s not funny chu
For you

Attached: 994E39CB-7B84-446C-B2A1-63F6F2D1FFE1.png (550x535, 198.01K)

The set up from the first one was the problem. You cant fix the core concept of the trilogy

TLJ unironically has much in common with KOTOR

TFA = KotOR
TLJ = KotOR 2

Except those movies are bad and those games are kino.

>You cant fix the core concept of the trilogy
Nu-Empire just as powerful and well armed as the last one being the bad guys?

KOTOR is overrated

KOTOR is irrelevant it only ties into ancient sith lords which no one cares about on the big screen,
Force Unleashed on the other hand would be kino of the highest order and could tie into the rogue one storyline and darth vader.

And this too.

it's as overrated as tranny bussy

The first was shit but it has the luxury of still being the jumping off point and retroactively redeeming itself if the other movies are good. Obviously that didn't happen, so it's still just garbage that doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

Even TPM has a good soundtrack and some good practical effects/sets that lend some high points to an otherwise bad movie. The Droid Army theme gives me goosebumps and I cannot remember a single piece of music in the sequel trilogy

Kotor is literally the only good Star Wars story ever

Starkiller's existence kind of kills even pre Disney Star Wars canon. He's a fun "what if" character but his existence throws a lot of things out of wack.

I never said anything about winning arguments you spastic, way to make up your own fucking narrative

The prequel trilogy is almost perfect from start to finish. The OT is also quite good but a new hope is pretty boring.

More that it makes the entire OT pointless. Everything in TFA is at the exact point it was at ANH. All character development was reversed, the state of the Galaxy was reversed, they are using identical ships and vehicles instead of different designs ala the PT. The Empire being back, equally powerful, and in charge is just a subset of that.

Nothing. Last Jedi is a masterpiece of cinematography, but Jar Jar Abrams on the orders of Disney had to shit on it and creat "safe" movie full of nostalgia bait. Hey guys, Chewy finally got his medal, Leia got it this whole time in her purse!

ANH is the best OT movie.
From start to finish the Battle of Yavin is the best battle scene in Star Wars

Not true at all. You could make a good movie about Count Dooku becoming a sith after the mandalorian wars.

Or that comic book set during the clone wars where anakin is the only survivor and all the padawans get killed during siege

Ah yes, doomcock, mister "Kathleen Kennedy is gonna be fired any minute now, you just watch!"
>Kathleen Kennedy gets a new 5 year contract
"ANY MINUTE NOW, MY INSIDE SOURCES TELL ME SO!!"

Don’t care about count dookie and chudikin

For me the highlight of ANH was destroying alderaan and the trash compactor scene

Lucas got fleeced.
M$ just bought call of poopy for 75 BILLION bucks. I know thanks to inflation that's really a lot less but still. Only $4 billion for StarWars?!?!??!?!?!?
The mouse cucked him hard. Also i'm glad they destroyed the franchise. SW fans are the most obnoxious people around. It's a fucking kids movie. The little teddy bears are supposed to be cute you assholes! Podracing is cool when I was a kid so fuck you for hating on Phantom kino.

YWNBAW

I remember being 5 or 6 and getting filtered hard by a PC podracing game. I couldn't finish a single lap without crashing and dying

>It doesn't matter that our enemy quickly recovered from our attack
Women and simp writing is fucking hogshit

Attached: 1603865189623.jpg (779x394, 25.67K)