/trek/

Space trucking edition

Previous:

Attached: 1627845815691.jpg (360x450, 18.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Elementary,_Dear_Data_(episode)#Background_information
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: McMahan vs Roddenberry.png (2518x1280, 237.18K)

The nutrek movies would have been better if Kirk and Spock were both women who gradually formed a lesbian relationship.

Attached: 932ef7e73368c8ef874e3da6207c8e5d.png (555x1000, 415.68K)

PRIME DIRECTIVE: /trek/ is the Star Trek GENERAL thread on Any Forums. You may post about ANY official or fan-made Star Trek show, movie, or short film. If you aren't comfortable with a thread where people discuss the ENTIRETY of Star Trek then this GENERAL thread is not for you. Feel free to make your own specific-topic Star Trek thread instead. New thread creation at 310 posts.

GENERAL ORDER TWO: The television program known as "Enterprise" is an in-universe holonovel like Captain Proton or Photons Be Free. Feel free to discuss it, but be aware that it is a "show-within-a-show" and does not necessarily reflect "real" events within the Star Trek multiverse.

GENERAL ORDER THREE: If you suffer from a serious mental disorder such as paranoid schizophrenia or autism, please obtain your caregiver's permission prior to posting in /trek/.

Attached: ezgif-7-ec345a6c16e4.gif (400x225, 3.33M)

>Read the interviews with McMahan and you’ll understand why this is not going to happen.

Andrew Garfield also told he was not going to be in NWH

trek is great because its bad
nutrek is bad because it tries to be great

Attached: Spock-Star-Trek-2000s.jpg (671x359, 130.86K)

kill yourself with these gay rules
you are not the boss
fuck off

Spock/Uhura still makes me seethe all these years later.

Attached: CE7EC5EF-CC47-417E-93B8-0879C86B9356.jpg (1440x1418, 102K)

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN SUBVERT MY SHIPS AND SPIT IN MY EYYEEE

SO YOU THINK YOU COULD GRIFT ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIIIEEEE

FUCK YOU. NOBODY TELLS ME WHAT TO DO

Attached: deja_q_hd_411.jpg (1438x1080, 423.88K)

Some old uniforms in a new Picard trailer today

Attached: 1632385698355.jpg (720x720, 164.47K)

What fillers does she like the most?

Attached: 1643657318863.jpg (1080x1440, 119K)

>Look, we brought back some old uniforms
Who cares

doing time travel in piccard is the definition of creative bankruptcy

Absolutely based

Attached: Winger_Bingston%2C_Jr_hologram.png (553x785, 384.7K)

Rules are important. They make the man.

Bra fillers

How would the universal translator handle non binary pronouns?

based beyond words

NU-TREK SHILLS, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE. YOUR ATTEMPT TO SIEZE CONTROL OF THIS THREAD IS GOING TO FAIL. YOU ARE SCHIZOID POSTERS AND WE MEAN YOU NO HARM, HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT CEASE YOUR POSTING IMMEDIATELY WE WILL BE FORCED TO TAKE ACTION.

YOU HAVE EIGHT MINUTES TO MAKE YOUR DECISION.

Attached: ATTENTION.jpg (1200x675, 44.27K)

hahahaha look at this nigga actin like he a star trek alien

WINGER!!!

Attached: boimler-all-riled-up-star-trek-lower-decks-s1e8.jpg (630x695, 46.77K)

Oh, is this your new image to spam in every /trek/?

what are you gonna do faggot?

with the same magic it uses to translate everything else

What we established last thread
>nu-fans hate old Trek (we knew this)
>they hate long form episodic television because their ADD brains can't handle something that can't be binged in 6 hours

It wouldn't.

Roddenberry was a cuck who got cucked out of his vision in TOS, lost control of the TOS movies, and still couldn't achieve his vision in TNG. He wanted an aids episode in TNG.

Changelins?

Attached: 1636388821260.png (694x530, 441.67K)

Is there any backstory to the London set they used in TNG? It seems to me to be quite extravagant for just one episode. It must've taken them weeks to build. Was it recycled from another Paramount project or was it cobbled together from other stuff that the Paramount backlots had lying around?

Attached: 61f3a6dbc9120ea78ef75544826c814e[1].jpg (2800x1178, 164.2K)

what is dis u say about the gays in your TV show???

Attached: 1641090539598.jpg (640x477, 32.02K)

he literally wanted trannies in tng

Proof?

It was definitely cobbled together from stuff on the Paramount backlot. It was also only a partial set with matte paintings to boost it.

that was a terrible episode. literally no excuse for no one interupting the gangs off topic rant.
would easily be able to forgive mistakes like these if they didnt wreck 10% of the season

Yes, they made it.
memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Elementary,_Dear_Data_(episode)#Background_information
>Rob Bowman noted that this episode was "a huge production. They built that whole street from the ground up on stage. Indoors. It's an awesome episode." However, Bowman was angry with a cost-cutting decision to reduce the schedule for filming from eight to seven days. He remarked, "They made the shooting process one of the most unpleasant I've ever been through. I thought it almost killed the episode… Here was a show where we had all this great production value. Brent Spiner was about to do the best work I've ever seen him do. We had all these sets and they said seven days. I think that show is when I started to pull away from Star Trek, because I felt that it was a great opportunity to make a wonderful episode, and there was an arbitrary decision because the sets cost so much – I think $200,000 – where they said, 'We'll save money by taking a day off the schedule.' It's like, 'Wait a minute guys, first you have to take a day out of the script. You don't just take a day off the schedule to save $60,000.' As you can tell, I was pretty angry about it, and still have a little hostility towards what I went through on that show to make it happen.

I guess you could say that episode was filler.

Honestly I'm a bit overwhelmed from the new developments and my mind isn't connecting well.

The whole trial thing was to celebrate the senior staff of the Cerritos, and I believe all of them were in at least one of the stories so they unintentionally fulfilled their purpose with the seemingly off topic stuff.