Well Any Forums heres your chance

Well Any Forums heres your chance

Attached: 1638112323902.png (1635x2000, 3.46M)

I hate women

>chad better marry me or else

did she think getting 2 black pets (one of them a tranny) would entice a man?
Lol stupid cunt.

>46
>no natural children
>forced one of her captives to be trans

>grow a pair and step up
lol not for dis bitch

Okay. Hey Charlize would you like to go to this nice steakhouse on Friday? I used to work there in college and it's really good. Good wine selection and they even have a vegetarian selection.

As lonely as I am, I would never date a woman with two adopted children. How could you possibly trust someone so shortsighted and shallow?

why arent men interested?

bro same, who could possibly want this ? i dont get it

Well, Any Forums who is gonna man up?

>children
Those are niglets

I can do better

I would. Marrying a wealthy old hag has always been my dream. I would've done it by now but I have negative charisma.

why any man invest his time into this train wreak ?

>waaaah im walled and have two kids
>please date me millionaire men please please please
>NOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST DATE 20 YEAR OLDS WHO HAVE ZERO KIDS AND ZERO WRINKLES

You ever think maybe she secretly just never let go of Apartheid and just likes lording over blacks so much she adopted black kids to keep up time honored family traditions with DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY?

Attached: ct.jpg (1219x1500, 651.5K)

Attached: 989.jpg (600x597, 34.49K)

Once you go black, we don’t want you back.

MRF

Not my problem

Ok yeah baby. Me and you. I'm telling you to bend over, drop panties and I'll inspect the goods.
If it's satisfactory, I'll take you out for a walk on the river walk and see if we can find a homeless stash and we can screw on a cardboard box.

Imagine the smell

lel

>not wanting a wife so well-versed in the art of buck breaking
ngmi

good lord she looks terrible wtf

Why is it up to the other party to court her? What's stopping her from asking out people she's interested in? Isn't she just a closeted lesbo tho?

What the fuck are both her kids trannies now?