Destroys the MCU in 2022

>destroys the MCU in 2022
Don't act shocked when it happens because I will have told you already.

Attached: ExrVZtTU4AA7ONn.jpg (1920x1080, 411.49K)

I really wish all capeshitters (marvel, dc, wand whatever else) would kill themselves so that males with testosterone could reclaim the earth

>unironically looking forward to those turdfests

Attached: autism.gif (728x426, 127.83K)

Excited for The Batman, Aquaman and Shazam. I don't think Black Adam and Flash will be great, but still curious.

I really wish all 4channers would kill themselves so that males with testosterone could reclaim the earth

Attached: fwo.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

>only good looking thing on here is The Batman
>not DCEU
>is a movie mousefags and dcucks will watch together
????

It’s crazy how DC thinks they can just release 4 movies a year, when marvel had to build up to that not even a marvel shill. I’m willing to bet only Batman will do extremely well, Aquaman didn’t have a lot of competition when it came out last time. Now it has to compete with Avatar 2. Flash is going up against Black Panther 2. I hope Black Adam is good though

Batman will always make a ton of money cause he's motherfuckin Batman.

Another Margot Robbie acting like a 10yo movie??? Man, i'm so tired of that bitch. The only ones that look watchable are The Batman and Aquaman. People will only watch the Tranny flash because of Keaton and The Rock's "acting" is a turn off. Nobody cares about Shazam.

>destroys the DCEU
How did we do it Batbros?

Attached: MV5BYTExZTdhY2ItNGQ1YS00NjJlLWIxMjYtZTI1MzNlMzY0OTk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyMjM2NDc2._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1482, 138.51K)

It will flop.

The Batman should do well.

The Flash may do well because of the return of Keaton Batman. But I want to wait and see what the Synder Bros, Cavil-homos, Batfelck fags do once we get closer to it since this would be the end of the Snyderverse.

Beyond that, I think Black Adam will be fine. It's the Rock-it should be profitable. Shazam seems to be on par with how the MCU treats Ant-Man movies. They don't seem to care and don't really put any buzz behind it.

>return of Keaton Batman
Keaton's Batman was like 30 years ago. I have no idea why people think this is gonna be some huge draw at this point. Not to mention him being that old basically saps the the entire draw of Batman.

They won.

Attached: ezra won.jpg (1200x1200, 317.09K)

>still no man of steel 2
I fucking hate DC. Just recast grandma Lois or let Henry get with Lana Lang for his next movie, make it against Brainiac or fucking something.

>Henry
lmao

Their 4 worst performing franchises, Aquaman and a Batman villain with an awful villain and terrible casting? Whew lad.

>I think Black Adam will be fine.
I think when they planned Black Adam and HAD to have The Rock, it felt like this was supposed to be one of their biggest movies to date. Like we're talking instant 1B. If it does like Ant-Man numbers, I don't think that's what they had in mind at all.

This line is getting old. DCBros jump at the smallest scrap of news to assure us that the MCU is finished. I remember when the first photo of bald Jesse Eisenberg came out, there were literally posts based on THAT that said
>Marvel is quaking in their boots!

Kino director and actors.

Attached: poster.jpg (1382x2048, 614.5K)

650Mil isn't terrible user

My Aquaman 2 & 3 Wishlist!

> Aquaman's faithful suit is not altered in anyway besides the groin flap being obscured.

> Mera again gets a lot of screen time and equal footing with Arthur like in the new 52.

> Film is not anymore silly then the 1st & maybe even tones it down a little.

> The Others team is used & get faithful outfits (including Ya'Wara's fur bikini), maybe leave out The Operative as he is the least interesting & we don't want the film to get too crowded.

> Ya'Wara is played by Paula Patton? (mission impossible ghost protocol)

> Dolphin if used is played by Olivia Thirlby (dredd)

> Artthur's parents are not killed off. If Manta must inflict a loss upon Arthur then have him kill Vulko or give Mera a miscarriage.

Attached: 01afa627a95199de662576c155c88ea6.gif (268x260, 1.54M)