Have you thought about him today user?

Have you thought about him today user?

Attached: 1643480831798.jpg (540x720, 115.14K)

So he jumped right?

No, but now I'm thinking about Jim Carey's cock. Thanks.

Jumped off the balcony and into our hearts. Thank you moonshine

I don't think so, he was happy and fulfilled in his life. He was making good money and about to make a movie he was very excited about. He was most likely just really drunk and he's tall as fuck

I don't think he was drinking moon shine, I'm pretty sure he never even got around to making it

Poster above you confirming he MORE THAN LIKELY didn’t tumble on purpose, I had been following the whole WKUK comeback when it happened and I highly doubt he was at the point of an heroing

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN TIMMY

no it should have been Zach

Imagine being one of his troupe members knowing that when he died so did your chances of a comeback.

Theyve already made their comeback, they just raised almost 400 grand to make a new movie which all of trevors lines are already recorded for

Zach and Timmy

Yeah. Lots of good memories having booze, pizza and weed with my bro and watching WKUK plus some of his solo stuff. RIP

Nah, Tobey is a faggot, Andrew is love, Andrew is life

Idk, Sam kinda sucks bad IRL. But Timmy's fuckin pigtails made me wanna pull a Trevor whenever I saw them

RIP Trevor. Hope you are making God laugh.

Sam's the only one trying to keep the streams alive

I thought of him last friday when I was on a friend's balcony and I realized how easy it would be to fall off and die. stay safe druk anons

Trevor>Darren>Sam>Zach>Timmy

Trevor > Darren = Zach > Sam > Timmy
Don't know why people shit on Zach. The dude can actually act.

Yeah Zach is good. I've always considered him the number 2 really

That's for marketing to find out

Is that David Hayter?

Because it's literally the only thing he can do to be relevant. Timmy is a good dad, Zach has connections and people like Darren. Sam just sucks