I DREAM OF REPUBLICAN TOWN

I DREAM OF REPUBLICAN TOWN

Attached: family guy rush.jpg (1920x1080, 203.63K)

I like the way liberals represent their belief that conservatives want to kill all colored people and guys, when really all conservatives just want coloreds and guys to not be criminals and perverts. It's like the left is openly admitting their own belief that the only ways blacks won't be criminals and guys won't be child molesting perverts is of they are killed.

Guys are so terrible, you’re right. Thankfully you’re not a guy.

Good bit but Seth learned nothing about hypocrisy and is nothing more than a brain dead liberal. And I don’t mean that casually. Dudes literally stupid

Good song. Seth is a retard but the guy has a good voice.

I didn't even realize it automatically corrected gays every time.

Everyone is a Democrat until they get a tax bill for a few thousand dollars

Doesn't this episode end with Rush being a nice guy and telling Brian he shouldn't be so easily influenced?

Look at the ethnicity of all the writers of the show.
Look at the voting preference of that same minority.

Leftypol sent their backup trannys to raid today huh? haha!!

Whenever conservatives aren't literally Hitler, they are accused of being fake.
Liberals: "Conservatives SAY they like nice things but they are LYING! They secretly want BAD things!"
Conservatives: "Liberals openly say they want bad things, but they think they can convince you they are ACTUALLY GOOD and that you are just too stupid/regressive to understand why."

>user said the quiet part loud
Quick chud bros silence this user

Republican Town looks like Democrat Town but they came here legally.

>seething so hard he responded to the wrong post
haha!’

You're both retarded the point wasn't that Rush was wrong it was that Brian was a fucking idiot and shouldn't be propagandized by ANYONE Right or Left and just shows how dumb he is for so easily being influenced after literally reading one book

Attached: A0FEF2A2-6113-4862-8176-45AB0E111A84.jpg (254x196, 19.87K)

but he's right. the joke of that episode is that brian has no values, he just hooks on to whoever sounds smart so he feels smart

Uniboobed slut too

your raid isn’t working leftypol tranny.
go walk the dogs

Within the plot of the show, sure. But Seth and the kids writers would obviously not accept that Rush wasn't and anti-gay, anti-Islam religious fanatic. Letting him voice himself and writing him to be surprisingly modern doesn't change the way we know they feel about him.

>too retarded to do basic analysis on an episode of family guy

>do you want to support Russia or China?
>you can't say neither of someone on the internet will accuse you of fence sitting.

walk
the
dogs
u
tranny

Making fun of Republicans is so fucking hack at this point
>T. radical centrist

>all conservatives just want coloreds and guys to not be criminals and perverts.
Conservatives are fine with that, retard. They just want it to be done LEGALLY. And they prefer if you wave the American flag and another country’s flag while you’re doing it.

Rent free?

Attached: 8prr8ymafxe81.jpg (503x500, 38.06K)

How does legalizing invasion not make it an invasion? The end result is the same.

meds

Attached: 38098071-C07C-440F-A9A7-A3DB640472FA.jpg (1200x567, 124.57K)