What are some Any Forums related celebs that are notorious cunts IRL?

What are some Any Forums related celebs that are notorious cunts IRL?

Attached: maxres.jpg (1280x720, 58.62K)

Post one (1) piece of evidence that suggests Anna Kendrick is a cunt IRL.

there was some post some faggot made where he saw her on line and she was mean to him or some shit but it seemed like the dude was a faggot not her

Attached: capmarvel.jpg (662x993, 145.09K)

Yeah I don't have the Twitter screenshot but she felt compelled to tweet and bitch about some guy who took a photo with her. Take whatever side you want. I know I value my privacy

Attached: 5CC93A04-AB2B-43E6-8811-A47972E82FC3.jpg (450x600, 61.05K)

She was a cokefiend at one time and she looks like she could turn vicious, but she's a sweetie. I'd marry her in a heartbeat.

it was'nt her saying she was uncomfortable, it was her saying for everyone to stay away which came of as shitty

She was insecure about not having an ass. She may or may have not made progress since idk I need to see it and then lick and fuck it for 2 hours straight

I once saw drive into a car park through the exit only part and run over a mentally disabled child, when the parent got mad she through a 20 at her and reversed back over the child to leave.

Get some standards. She is ugly as fuck and the biggest cunt in Hollywood.

Wasn't she at the pharmacy? Suggests you're either sick or getting something to treat a condition, which could be embarrassing. I wouldn't want anyone coming up to me in the pharmacy, though I wouldn't want people coming up to me ever.

She’s clearly hiding a zit on her chin in the picture. She was annoyed a fan approached her for a picture when she clearly was not made up to look good for a picture

Apparently this one guy saw her at a grocery store in Los Angeles and on top of being rude she attempted to shoplift and harassed a cashier

She dumped Edgar Wright.

>Edgar Wright fucked ratfu
Goddamn, I'm so fucking jealous. I just want to rub her belly and feed her cheese. Is that so much to ask?
I better not find out that he had a 3some with Anya and Thomasin...

I saw Anna Kendrick at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

You talkin bout my ratfu?

She took a shit on my grandma's lawn in 2013 and never apologized for it

Yeah that was me. I remember she muttered something about infeterrence then winked at me. Was a really weird encounter

>"wow you look kind of attractive, have you met my good buddy Harvey? You can trust him because I say so and I'm a woman and famous so I must be very trustworthy"
>several years later
>"whaaat? Haaarvey? He did whaaat? Wooow. That's crazyyy. Yeah, I had noo idea, barely knew the guy..."

Why did she do it bros

She called me a creep just for asking for a little whiff

Don't just swap the names. She's a ratfu so you have to be creative and swap out the bars for Kraft American Single packs at least.

Also, she's lyke, oh em gee absolutely a cunt. I can't picture her outside of a rager. But she was good at one point in playing a sweetheart.

Was it chunky like a dog or all watery and loose

rodents prefer peanut butter and chocolate to cheese. If you have to bait traps peanut butter is the best bet.

just because she wouldn't toe the line, user...

Attached: download (3).jpg (900x750, 80.51K)

>toe

Attached: i-see1.jpg (598x885, 92.98K)

Attached: anna.jpg (1024x1024, 124.7K)

>fellow humans
chosenite confirmed

She didn't apologize for her new car

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 312.03K)

in korea she would be shamed for her behavior

Attached: west vs. east — how celebrities treat fans.webm (1280x444, 2.93M)