Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1643415170320.webm (640x800, 1.64M)

Those two guys for looking like wimpy dorks.

Why do you think they’re at the gym

Her braps could easily ignite a candle :3

Those two guys are absolute Chads:
>go to gym to workout
>some dumb thot is humping the floor for attention and filming herself
>notice what she's doing
>workout anyway because Thots aren't worth your time

Attached: vechada.png (1242x1638, 2.01M)

the whore for being an attention whore

even worse, her betabux bf is filming her being a degen at the gym

To stare at her because they're not doing anything at all hardly. Chicken legs so chickeny now I need to eat some. Fuck.

>going to the gym to do dips

pushups and dips can be done at home

what is this bitch doing?

it seems clear the two basedbois are looking at the person recording her from behind. Perhaps they think he is recording without her consent and are trying to decide if they should be white knights and alert her. But I think its likely he is in cahoots with her and she knows what he is doing. If this is the case she is most definitely in the wrong using a gym to try to get validation for her attractiveness she should be thrown out and shunned.

imagine paying monthly for access to adult retard facilities instead of doing something productive like going to a climbing gym

they look all scared and nervous cope

they're probably not JUST doing dips at the gym
Why doesn't the stupid Thot go home or better yet back to the strip-club so she can hump the ground and get as much dollar bills as simps will throw at her.

dips are very good as a warmup or after youre done with pressing

What's to stop her from accidentally farting?

her for not having put her ass on my crotch yet

>or better yet back to the strip-club so she can hump the ground and get as much dollar bills as simps will throw at her.
In what world is she not doing both?

She looks at the camera man multiple times. Of course they know each other

It would be extremely warm.

Attached: 1638940647309.jpg (970x542, 83.59K)

Accidentally?

I always get nervous when a thot catches me staring, only because of the dumb harassment shit they'll try to pin on you if you do it wrong

Greetings from Kazakhstan

>Who was in the wrong here?
God

everybody
those dudes should have told her she was disgusting

you being nervous is exactly why you come off as a creep, if you stare like a chad and then she catches and you just peer into her soul like a serial killer she'll masturbate over the encounter later.

the problem is those times you're using some gym machine next to the sort of "stretches area" of sort of the gym and they go and decide to put their butts almost in your face while stretching down instead of using that space to stay a bit more far or to face any other direction

I do hot yoga and pilates at a local gym and my god is the eye candy great. some tremendous asses and none of the girls are thot types

this and if she runs her mouth you tell her to cover herself

Attached: 1642512831083.png (1605x1098, 912.5K)