NOOOOOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH THATS NOT COOL

>NOOOOOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO JUST DRINK YOURSELF TO DEATH THATS NOT COOL

Attached: DRUK.jpg (1280x720, 106.29K)

You are literally allowed to do it.

He didnt say that

I'm getting a little better at not letting it take all my time. In a way alcohol just helps me long for better times. It doesn't go anywhere really, it's just a state of intoxication. But I still try to do the good things in life like diet, exercise and of course being kind to others

its frowned on by society

lots of things aren't but that doesn't mean you can't do them

Not strictly related but I got severe withdrawal yesterday and it was the worst experience of my life. Be careful about alcohol lads

Pretty hardcore to do that in such a short span of time. I love to drink but fuck me if I could kill myself with it during a trip to Vegas. How long did it take him? A week?

How much were you drinking to cause that? I just ended 3 weeks of crushing at least 10 beers every night, haven’t experienced any withdrawals yet

i mostly drink beer but it just makes me tired and i swear beer gives a way worse hangover than gin or vodka

Attached: barfly.jpg (1500x1001, 220.59K)

>Imagine drinking

>Leaving Las Vegas is a 1995 American drama film written and directed by Mike Figgis, and based on the semi-autobiographical 1990 novel of the same name by John O'Brien. O'Brien died from suicide after signing away the film rights to the novel.[3]

Attached: 1643415837330.jpg (820x533, 112.91K)

What happened

ill been doing it for like 3 years and im still not dead what am i doing wrong

Attached: barfly.gif (465x252, 1.18M)

What's the appeal with drinking? I only ever get drunk with my friends and I'm a fan of the taste of liquor.

not a fan*

>friends
you still have things to live for
wait 15 years

I have been treated by the moderators of the board

Attached: kino.png (625x1060, 1.28M)

I watch this film and i drink and i cry.

I get drunk about ever week with freinds at the pub or a party, but if say we leave the pub early I have to get more beers/spirits. Ideally every time I drink I want to end up black out drunk.

Attached: 1643326296435.jpg (1106x1012, 60.37K)

This. I drink everyday, but I diet, exercise, and take care of my pets. Getting drunk makes the kino more kino desu.

based. watch withnail & i

>Character is an "alcoholic"
>No scene of them shitting out burning black sludge that smells like a burning tire every morning

>real life keeps getting shittier for most people
>some people grab whatever is available to deal with the inevitable pain
>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CONSUME MORE THAN 14 UNITS OF BOOZE PER WEEK YOU ALCOHOLIC

Funny how these people never suggest a real alternative, just meme answers like "just meditate bro" or "just go for a walk bro".

Attached: 1643465314886.jpg (506x960, 28.89K)

i can't wait that long any better alternatives

Attached: 1641688677472.jpg (245x184, 8.21K)

This isn't just alcoholic cope but I actually resemble a functional human being as an alcoholic which isn't the case sober. Only fellow neurotics will understand this feel.

You're a nonfunctional alcoholic no matter how loudly you protest otherwise. You will never have the willpower to stop on your own. If you want, I will fellowship you and help get you into alcoholics anonymous. If not, you will eventually drink yourself to death. As well most of the other posters in this thread. Again to anyone in this thread that sincerely wants help, I'm a good enough person to be that, for you. The first step is admitting you are powerless. Say it, mean it, and we can go to work from there.

there's always heroin if you have the cash for it

I quit drinking hard liquor because I couldn't sustain my lifestyle. I was wrecking my life. I switched to drinking beers because it's more easy going. Only problem is I've grown moobs and a mangut. I want to get rid of them. I can't go back to licquor. I bought some gym equipment. I'll most likely get drunk in the three day odyssey that it will take me to set it up.