American exchange student puts this on as “the scariest horror film like ever”

>american exchange student puts this on as “the scariest horror film like ever”
>he audibly screams every time a white person in traditional clothes shows up
???
The fuck is wrong with them?

Attached: 1643654141660.png (239x354, 153.49K)

if you aren’t jew brainwashed you’re a chud

Now you know how us blackies have felt for the last hundred years bihhh

jews are white

YOU DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE FILM.
YOU ARE NOT A FILM BUFF.
YOU HAVE NO REAL OPINION.
KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: 1302048157350.jpg (570x424, 179.83K)

white people are pretty scary t b h

This movie just made me realize how demonic white people are

>white people
They're swedish

>Why aren't you completely supporting me emotionally while I don't do anything for you in return, not even sex
>You deserve to be burned alive

Yeah. I think it was a pretty good representation of "white/european culture " (or whatever).
Vile, demonic, disgusting

Swedes aren't white

I will say this again, this would have been so much better if they killed all the cult members, maybe from poison and making them fry their browns on drugs, or if they went full retard with the inbred messiah like Hereditary

Swedish people are anything but white dude

Really? So if theres a happy ending with the bad guys dead and the protagonists get to go home scott free?
Idk. I found it a pretty terrifying, suffocating ending as it was. They went there for a little trip, and now none of them will leave as all but one are DEAD and the other has been fucking adopted into the world...and get this, actually ENJOYS it.

This movie is a great representation of the horrendously selfish thought process of the modern female. Because this man refused to function as her emotional tampon (but was still happy to hang out and buy her food, just didn't bend over backwards) it was completely in the right for him to die. This is legitimately what modern women actually believe.

more like fucking based.
finally, some one understands my hate for this film. Litterly not a single fucking person talks about this aspect of the film, its like 'oh hes so terrible for not giving a shit' even though he was planing to part with her before her parents died and he even made it clear saying 'look this is hard on you and you can stay with me to get your shit together but no further than friends' and he deserves to die for.. what? trying to be a friend and everyone hates him for that? What in the fuck. its also a shitty horror film

>whitoid cope
Too late. The whole world sees you for what you truly are.

>The fuck is wrong with them?
You mean him? You're talking about one guy.

This film lost me halfway through when I realised that the plot beats were identical to Hereditary and thus predicted that it would end in the exact same way (which it did)

I dont think he deserved to die, the movie showed Florence Pugh turned into a murderous awful monster.

I dunno it was just really lame because they had all this lore but never explored it while in Hereditary they managed to summon the deity. which I liked because it was a lot scarier than "Le Wackye Finland People Are Stupid and Out of Touch". And less of a happy ending but more the it would have been more satisfying seeing the cult die like in that one Netflix rune horror movie about the 4 dudes that go into some European forest.

fair enough i guess idk there were definitely ways to improve it though