Unironically the most reletable bit in the entire flick. It's crazy how nobody can just be decent and polite...

Unironically the most reletable bit in the entire flick. It's crazy how nobody can just be decent and polite. And if you are, you're seen as a pathetic doormat or an autist. And the minute you stop doing that, you're then seen as rude, while all the slackers, all the waste get to act like entitled assholes and get away with it, just because they're charismatic normalfags.

Attached: Have-you-seen-what-its-like-out-there-Murray-Do-you-ever-actually-leave-the-studio-Everybody-just-yells-and-screams-at-each-other.jpg (720x405, 227.69K)

He had a good speech going until the final couple sentences where they had to make him look totally infantilized and talk like a child

the tv show and stairs scene are memes for the lower intellects. the real moments were when he murders his mother and then when he dances alone in the bathroom, which is his real transformation

Unironically, decency and general empathy for other people (no matter their politics) is seen as a sign of weakness and cowardice in the modern west. And I find that very disturbing. It wasn't like this just a decade ago.

We live in a society

Yeah but the west is in a pitiful state. Maybe it's not a coincidence.

>decency and general empathy for other people (no matter their politics)
The left want to destroy you, white people. christians, and the concept of nations. They are demonic. Stop being a pussy.

Midwit take. He obviously changes as well while talking with Murray, he goes from suicidal to focusing his anger during that conversation.

Do they post gifs of right wingers hanging 24/7? Or call you slurs in their secret club? Hm.

>"nobody's civil anymore"
>kills a guy for making fun of him

oh shut up. Your ilk have murdered hundreds of millions from the soviet union to the killing fields. Nobody is buying it anymore

You can be generally empathic and polite, but you don't want to go out of your own way for people that might not appreciate that kindness.

I like to think of it as an 'emotional bank account'. I'm not about to give out random 'feel bux' to random people on the street, because if I did that I'd certainly run into people who don't care or appreciate it and why would I put myself in that position?

Be kind and mindful to those that you care about and who seem to care about you or you have relationships with and do so with purpose.

Attached: 1629354388757.jpg (1200x1200, 254.62K)

Yeah that was jarring and cringe

Uh haven't you ever heard the phrase it's a doggy dog world? Nice guys finish last? You sound like a fedora tipper desu

This. These people do everything they can to attack us, censor us cancel us etc. Then the cuckservatives insist we be the "bigger guy" so they can loose the culture war as quickly and embarrassingly as possible.

you think you can just say that about my kinos and I won't werewolf and go wild?

>Stop being a pussy
He said, as he was being an overdramatic pussy.

do you ever feel silly/shame when you talk about something so personally serious to you, but you use phrases like, 'cuckservative'.

you guys like antisocial behavior when "your side" does it though, you just want everyone else to be nice to you while you act like an asshole constantly

No, they get people fired fired from their jobs and get ostracized from their communities.

Even worse they actively work to undermine and reduce the freedoms and influence of white people, something far more dangerous than AHCKposting. And when they cant get laws and legislations that they want they influence the young with tik toks that all have authoritative language and shame those who think different.

I had this thought a decade ago and its only gotten worse

>le maymay word
>you get what you deserve xD
wrong. he already transformed and was determined to kill him. the panting and running away to a bathroom, before slowly turning into a slow dance and then him condident stomping through the apartment is a transformation of emotions, a breaking, that anyone can relate to on a fundamental level without any words being spoken.

the whole tv show bit at the end almost ruins the movie by directly/explicitly laying out the characters (ie the writers') thoughts/feelings, which oversimplifies it for people who agree and puts off people who are not quite in the same frame of mind.

less talky is more intelligent and relatable. people with such inferior intellect like you have no authority to judge the intelligence of others.

Not really. It would be far more embarrassing to use word like "toxic" or "problematic".

ITT: dishonest cinema

Unironically, decency and general empathy for other people (no matter their politics) is seen as a sign of weakness and cowardice on Any Forums

You people worship women. Don't call us pussies.

you guys know people only mistreat ugly people right?
I remember in highschool I wrote in my paper I don't understand the concept of bullying because everyone has always been overwhelmingly nice to me my entire life. My teacher pulled me aside and told me that I was simply too handsome to understand people being mistreated by others.

Yeah and you're acting like the same pussies who "worship women" are demonic supernatural bullies.
Persecution complex up the wazoo.

>the people who use the term toxic masculinity are saying we look silly for using an actual term