Louis Theroux kino airs tonight on BBC2!

Featuring Baked Alaska and Nick Fuentes

Attached: maxresdefault (35).jpg (1280x720, 103.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuksDRSLo7M
streamable.com/oabu7x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Featuring who and who?

Attached: 1640367164146.png (581x576, 271.95K)

Is it really? Oh hell yes, finally bros! Based Theroux chads, we eathin' tonite!

finally its been talked about forever
guys remember the media always misrepresents these types of things you can go to cozy.tv after to see the other side

>dude the media misrepresents these total retards

I'm sure it will be fair and balanced.

Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=UuksDRSLo7M

Can't wait to see these saviors of the white race in action

Any rally, any protest, no matter what the political spectrum, there will always be a handful of nutters there. Now if you choose to interview the nutters and then conflate them with the larger crowd... congratulations you are the modern media!

Attached: 1637871838986.png (736x680, 555.46K)

Has a single one of these alt right ecelebs not turned out to be a grifter, pedophile, rapist, etc?

they're all grifters because you lose every other source of income. I don't think any of them are pedo/rapists right? Like not biden-tier pedo/rapists at least?

What evidence do you have for Fuentes being either a grifter, a pedophile, or a rapist?

Louie always is.

So does he use hidden cameras or something at least? People like Baked Alaska and Nick Fuentes have spent so much time explaining their case that I doubt Louis could get any new and/or good material.

>Louis Theroux kino airs tonight on BBC2!
It doesn't? Source?

He's gay.

fucking liar, its not on

Not sure if you're familiar with Theroux but his whole schtick is his disarming personality. He doesn't need hidden cameras, people just admit wild shit to him.

Grift bros... I don't feel so good

Attached: A6V03T1GYEgpE7kP6XOWLtKFbsmMxFsML4FIT9rVaMY.jpg (640x940, 69.49K)

>He doesn't need hidden cameras, people just admit wild shit to him.

OR he deliberately interviews insane/vunerable people and mocks them.

>etsu batsu
What did he mean by this?

provide one instance of him being disrespectful. you can't. closest was maybe singing karma chameleon to those hare krishnas but even that was lighthearted.

Theroux is a vindictive bastard. Like just about every other sensationalist documentarian, he relies on lying to people about the premise of his documentary, massive editing, and a narrative he writes ahead of time leading to a "gotcha" moment.

>So does he use hidden cameras or something at least?
no, have you never seen a louis theroux show before?

Better preview: streamable.com/oabu7x

lol tell me your not this delusional. Look into who runs the website for start.

that is not true at all. you're being purposefully obtuse.

Remember when Theroux the vulture desperately wanted to do a Michael Jackson piece and he got fucking pissed Krishnan Guru-Murthy got the interview?

Would it even be possible to do a positive documentary on Baked Alaska? I mean he's just retarded right

You mean Zimmerman, right? A guy who works for the domain registrar? That's not who runs the the site.

When does this doc actually air? It's not tonight.

It's coming out tonight? It hasn't been advertised at all.

Attached: 1544201686099.png (269x271, 109.77K)

then the doc he ended up making about majestik and joe ended up being more kino

OP is just a moron, it's not airing tonight.