Once I had a wife, my great love. She was taken from me. Like you...

>Once I had a wife, my great love. She was taken from me. Like you, I was forced to learn that there are those without decency that must be fought without hesitation, without pity.
Such unspeakable evil. The despicable fiend Ra's al Ghul needs to be punished for this.

Attached: abeb7579e35aaf1f4f2526f08f742890.jpg (1080x1071, 174.85K)

Wasn't he going to kill an entire city?

>Wasn't he going to kill an entire city?
A city gone so far in decay and corruption it's like a rotting corpse. Rust, decay, drugs, corruption, murder. There was no way back.

Ra's was absolutely right about everything.
(((Hollywood))) is constantly demonizing characters who actually want to fix society.

The most shitty thing about life you learn is there are no consequenses based on moral grounds for anything. The universe holds no moral compas. Yet Humans, as a race do. Wouldn't that intricately or intrinsically mean there is a judgement out there, for us, somewhat? Some law watching out for us other than 'eat or be eaten'?

It's funny how 'Human Law' looks out for the weakest. It's looking out for survival's weakest. I think that is what makes a human society. It's an act of rebellion against nature and we're different than any other animal in that regard.

>Wouldn't that intricately or intrinsically mean there is a judgement out there, for us, somewhat? Some law watching out for us other than 'eat or be eaten'?
Nope.

Attached: might.jpg (251x400, 40.06K)

The universe can't understand good or bad. It just is. We can make that distinction and act on it. The truth justice we seek must be created, for sentience, for life.

Ras did nothing wrong

We're part of the universe, borne from it. The universe might be indifferent, but we shouldn't be. A child can better the creation of its father. I would have no qualms being replaced with AI because at least it would be a society based on consequenses.

Retarded simp. Every female cheats anyways.

Islam Is Right About Women

I'm glad we agree.

It looks like a pretty nice city in TDK and Rises for the most part. They even have a football team with a sold out crowd unlike Detroit.

SOVL

Don't talk down on me faggot. State your credentials.

thanks for replying, sir

Good women only cheat if you cant make them happy. That being said you need to be good looking, somewhat financially successful and also good in bed, which not that many people are able or willing to do

>Good women
AWALT

*Scratch one, you dont need to be good looking but you would have to compensate by being funny and charming

>Good women only cheat if you cant make them happy.
you are fucking retarded
a good women (inb4 awalt all women are whores, etc. etc. blah blah blah) won't cheat, period. She'll just leave you if she's not satisfied.
the only way to keep a woman around is by making her pussy feel good
that's literally it, nothing else really matters
also the woman's sin has always been pride, not lust

>kill
In the same way you "kill" a terminally ill patient who can only continue to live in suffering.