Get turned into a nine foot tall beast that can rip wolves apart with your bare hands

>get turned into a nine foot tall beast that can rip wolves apart with your bare hands
>entire castle turns magic and you get as much food and drink as you want so long as you're the beast
>functionally immortal servants so long as the spell doesn't break
>it's a curse

How?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-03-15-at-10.45.48-PM.png (650x342, 87.31K)

>foreveralone

Pretty white girls didn't want to fuck dogs back then, so he was lonely.

>literal outcast of society
>never lost virginity except to Rachel who was obviously into furries
>the only people you talk to is your fucking kitchenware
you tell me

>get to knot the local town qt
nobody remembers the human form

inceldom is a curse user

Women fuck dogs all the time, no way they wouldn't jump on Beast's dick

Attached: Beauty and the Beast not joking.jpg (700x560, 99.44K)

Attached: beauty beast.jpg (1170x1714, 346.64K)

>virgin incels itt acting like anyone would find this attractive if the roles were reversed

Attached: beastess.png (850x939, 799.6K)

he is a beast and they're afraid, and his own temper means he would probably rip them to shreds

Which one is the Beast?

Is she playing the wardrobe?

Attached: Wardrobe_BATB.jpg (874x919, 101.54K)

Doesn't mean he wouldn't get laid. He's cursed, after all. And what monster doesn't rape?

This is the thing that I always found weird about Beauty and the Beast. I know it's in the name, but when you think of the characters you don't picture any of them as their human forms. Even though that's supposed to be their true form and "the happy ending". But I never felt happy about it. Just a sadness that the characters changed into lame and boring humans like everyone else.

Also I can't remember some parts of the story, did Belle know that loving him would turn him back into a human again? Something tells me she was told or heard the servants talking about it. But then that sort of defeats the moral of story being "Appearances aren't everything, it's on the inside that matters"

you probably have advantages that other people see as a fortune that you're not grateful for user. Human nature is very tricky and the people who think they got it all figured out seem to be the ones that are very far away from any attachments like incels. tl;dr touch grass

he is battling his urges like any man does. are you a woman?

>a little girl in the audience:
>"Mommy, where is the real Belle?"
>"She ate her, sweety"

That doesn't stop women from fucking Chris Brown in droves

the curse is he was a chad and now he has no hoes anymore
literally all it is

>senile old woman knocks on your door
>it's cold as fuck outside and you've been having a bad day
>say no
>old woman is actually a beautiful sorceress and successfully entrapts you
Yeah he was a bit of a dick. But she hardly made it easy did she? Did she not have better things to do?

Attached: 1624981264968124.png (599x536, 849.15K)

So just basic twitter mob tranny?

Most women prefer the beast over the prince

if women were really picky humanity would've been extinct

no bison gf

The Beast form was way hotter. I'd rather him than some basic Disney prince.

I think you mean if women were allowed to be picky

Did seem like a pretty dick move on the sorceress' part. Did she intentionally target him based on his reputation? Was she just dicking around in the woods looking for something to do an saw a castle? Movie doesn't really make it clear and her motivations are retarded. Cursing the guy based on no other reason than he hurt her feelings.

Because you die after a few years.

>if women were really picky humanity would've been extinct
this is patently untrue as one male human could impregnate several thousands easily during the course of his lifetime

Womens love is capricious. They could love a hardened murder like that of a new born baby. Womens love is as thin as rice paper.