They actually made a movie about this faggot?

>wahh mommy and daddy are too rich
>wahh let them pay for my college anyway and give me a 100k trust fund
>wahh I'm going to burn all my money because I read a jack keroac book
>wahh I'm still going to use money and enjoy all the benefits of the modern economic system that I hate
>wahh it's cold oh whoops now im dead

seriously why does anyone care about this entitled faggot?

Attached: porcupines.jpg (639x429, 95.46K)

Why does some random guy wanting to go live in the wild piss faggots like you off so much though?

why didn't he turn those porcupines into pelts to keep him warm in alaska?

because he's a trust fund baby who threw away opportunities that 95% of the world would kill for

then he literally just died because it got too cold

he died from poisonous berries you faggot

The movie paints him as an idiot who blew every opportunity at happiness he had along the way

poorfag cope, don't take it personally

Attached: Benedict_Subiaco_Cave.jpg (1600x901, 197.2K)

>opportunity at happiness
boomer take

What do you mean?

Which he ate because.....it got too cold and he got trapped near his stupid bus. He spent his final days desperately trying to find a way out of there because he couldnt deal with the winter. He had no idea how to preserve food or build shelter , he didnt die because of the berries

Being rich in America is a lot harder than being poor in America.

damn..... this is deep

That only happened in the film. Starvation in real life.
>Bridge 500m away leading over the river that he was "trapped" behind

look up what park rangers said about him, he was a literal thief and generally obnoxious bum shitting up the wildlands with his city slicker antics like they catch people for every year and got himself killed for being too retarded. there was a bridge a half-mile away from him that he could have used to get across the river that trapped him but he was too careless to study the area first and get a map.

imagine you have a job watching over a place and people start glorying some asshole who makes your job harder and fucks things up for everyone, the mccandless story is interesting and in some ways soulful but the dude was a massive faggot

His actual cause of death is debated. But what got him killed is his lack of knowledge and preperation. He had no idea what he was doing and starved to death (or died from the berries) because he had no food or proper shelter. Im not glad he died or anything, but he isnt a hero.

Its not so much what he wanted to do , its how he went about doing it. I remember some co-worker of mine was creaming over this movie saying all the same shit "its powerful" I watched it and thought " what a fucking dumbass" handed the world on a silver platter and threw it all away

>imagine you have a job watching over a place and people start glorying some asshole who makes your job harder and fucks things up for everyone, the mccandless story is interesting and in some ways soulful but the dude was a massive faggot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55.81K)

>you will wageslave for the rest of your life and you will be happy.

>rich people get a pass for being retarded because they're rich

ok

End your life.

This but unironically

Literally all my other upper middle class friends loved Into the Wild when we were teenagers, even as a spoiled kid I always thought he was an arrogant stupid faggot; I have a large amount of disdain for people who don't know how good they have it.

Attached: 1421330541055.png (250x238, 79.49K)

Shit film, great book.