Now that Jason is freed from his court case pitch me your new Friday the 13th movie ideas

Now that Jason is freed from his court case pitch me your new Friday the 13th movie ideas

Attached: R(11).jpg (786x587, 37.45K)

Sequel to Jason X after he crashlands on Earth... Jason XI

JvS

Attached: 61441688_p0.png (960x1200, 1.54M)

For me
>Jason vs Jaws
>Jason X sequel
>Jason and the argonauts
>Jason in an amusement park
>Jason takes Hollywood

Attached: R(6).jpg (1013x1500, 334.59K)

Based
I wanna see what Jason does to other places in the future
He already destroyed an entire space station

Friday the 13th - Part XI: Jason Gets Canceled
>put on public trial for all the women and people of color he's killed, the backwoods redneck is now facing his greatest challenge: social media

jason at academy awards

So similar to Jason Takes Manhattan, he'll shown up for 10 minutes and kill 3 people?
How about Jason ACTUALLY Takes Manhattan first?

jason vs dwarves

Jason.... gets ipad

this is good

jason and the argonauts is good

Shin Jason:
Set in the modern day, Jason slaughters zoomers who have come to the abandoned camp crystal lake to find liminal spaces and make tiktoks.
Jason has a magical aura that makes technology from later than 1989 fail to work so their smartphones can't help them

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the situation is right now with Jason and Friday the 13th?
Can they really make more movies again?

Nah I envision a legit movie since they won't have to go far from the studio to shoot it
>Jason kills someone that's getting their walk of fame tile and winds up stepping on them, putting their face imprint and his boots in the New walkway piece
>Jason fights random well known movie icons that are having their movies filmed in various studios (Dracula, Wolfman, godzilla, king kong, Tom cruise, etc)
>Jason interrupts the disney concert hall there and murders someone with the string stick thing from a violin
>final Fight obviously done on the hollywood sign
Lots of opportunities for cool stuff

The lawsuit that's been going on for years has ended since someone didn't file something at the beginning of the year. Unfortunately this means the rights are split with rights for name, camp crystal lake, and everything from first movie going to the OG writer (and thus LeBrons studio since he sold the rights awhile back) and adult Jason and hockey mask going to producer

This is actually a good idea. Have him kill fakes of some of the bigger critics that always take a dump on his movies

Would watch

Jason & the Argonauts

Jason fights his way through hell during opening credits after another defeat, ripping open a way out with his machete—only to step into Ancient Greece

I would settle for just plain old Jason killing some retarded zoomers at Crystal Lake.

I see another man of taste has beat me to it

Cold open where he goes to attack a group of teens who dispatch him easily, now that he has become so well known and trite.

Hard cut to the Cooper song playing over a 40kish hell sequence

Once he's in Greece he just never stops stalking and killing/stops to think where he is. Never talks. Other people shoehorn him into what they think is going on. End of the film is that Jason was always the Greek legend.

Kino.

jason get ipad

Not to sound like an irony poisoned zoomer, but I honestly don't see how you could make Jason "scary" in a modern context, so I can only see it working as a more horror "themed" action movie where Jason is the "good guy" fighting some Greater Evil, like a cthulhu cult or something.
They try to use Crystal Lake for a grand ritual and Jason fights them off, using his regeneration almost like a super power.

Attached: 80c8e48fa9d82b7aa8e07752ce5e1c25.jpg (994x750, 104.3K)

>Jason gets sent back in time to feudal Japan and must fight samurai

These things were never scary—for retards, maybe

It was always about tits and gore

Make that the end of argonauts—he's back in hell, fights his way out again, and steps into another time and place

Nonstop kino

You could do a whole series of Jason vs historical peoples that way, the sequel bait writes itself