The people who say “Superhero movies are not real cinema” are the film equivalent to the people who say “rap is...

The people who say “Superhero movies are not real cinema” are the film equivalent to the people who say “rap is not real music.”

Attached: 48782DAE-7B4E-4060-B3EE-6C9F9D325A63.png (1266x688, 319.6K)

I agree

rap isn't real music, but no music is real music if isn't classical.

So, they're both correct.

Even if that's true, it doesn't mean capeshit isn't shit.

Rap isn’t real music.

Attached: 33AC293E-912F-4BFD-A7C5-155FC98080AC.jpg (512x720, 67.78K)

Except both rap and superhero movies suck nowadays.

Attached: juice.jpg (580x867, 98.52K)

They're both right? I don't get the point you're trying to make here.

Attached: 1642140997860.png (421x421, 278.57K)

I was writing a wall of text explaining how they're the same but it's easier just to call you a tasteless fag

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is better than anything Beethoven ever made

>My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is better than anything Beethoven ever made

Attached: 1643470326546.png (645x770, 22.4K)

Finna frog hustling woja woo woo
He showa didda face-ah woowooo
Eyes comfy in da whita stencil raaaaa

Done, this is rap, the shittiest music only 1% is good

Both are true

lel

Both statements are correct, nigger.

>ayo guh huh, nigga z in da hood huh y'all clap clap clap gun gun gun nigga nigga nigga
how is this even remotely related to superhero movies

You can gatekeep quality, but if you're gatekeeping broad genres, you're a retard.

Musical talent involves vocal and/instrumental proficiency/ability. rap has neither.

So correct people then?

And they're both ENTIRELY correct.

Hip-hop and rap are nothing more than aggressive and yet monotone lyrics, set to simplistic beats and melodies. They take very little skill or hard work to create and are subsequently enjoyed by those with no appreciation of skill or hard work. Also, hip-hop and rap tend to be something of a catalyst for violent acts committed by these unintelligent, uninspired, unskilled and lazy people (mostly men). Ironically, were one to resort to violence in an attempt to remove said-problem (I can think of a few who'd be first to go), this would negate the argument, entirely. So, the rest of us just put up with hip-hop, rap and their followers.

There are so many wondrous things we've learned we can do with our voices, in unison, with other hard-working people who've been practising until their fingers bleed, and there are STILL those who listen to people talking over a generic melody and beat? Don't you KNOW this?
Those who "create" rap and hip-hop are an affront to civilization. They're the proverbial "slap to the face" to every man, woman and child who's pushed themselves beyond limits previously thought unimaginable, to achieve heights of success one could only dream of.

Those who willingly listen to rap and/or hip-hop, are the most dangerous of miscreants - examples of de-evolution. In essence, they're "regressing" back to their monkey state and, in my humble opinion, should be put down so as not to infest others with their disease. Ironic, really, since doing exactly that would be going against my argument earlier to leave them be.

I genuinely hope humanity can recover from the plague that rap and hip-hop brought forth, but the more logical part of my brain knows it's truly a lost cause.

Attached: Collage of Thieves.jpg (1112x750, 149.62K)

bang bang nigga
leave you leakin on the street yuh yuh yuh
bang bang nigga
finna fuck yo bitch yuh yuh yuh
bang bang nigga
finna run a train on yo bitch yuh yuh yuh
bang bang nigga
trappin out da benz with fitty on my wrist yuh yuh

Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that there's way too much of them and 90 % is repetitive shit, which was just the same with rap when the saying came up.

but... rap is not real music

Kanye is so overrated

both statements are valid

Oh, this Kanye West?

Attached: kanyeopera.png (2000x1000, 1.74M)

trips

Attached: check em.jpg (600x837, 65.47K)

I say both, what now OP

explain to me what makes classical music "good"
it doesn't even have lyrics
the only reason why people pretend to like it its because it's old
>its old therefore its superior!!!
you are cattle