Called dont look up

>called dont look up
>looks up
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: dont-look-up2.jpg (1400x700, 93.04K)

Is it a bad thing that i look like onions leo?

Yes.
Wear contacts.

>CARMELLA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE REFRIGERATOR DOOOOOOOOOOR YOURE WASTING ENERGY

ACK!

God Cate Blanchett bogged herself so fucking hard. It upsets me.

I FUCKING LOVE FINGERLING POTATOES.

I finally watched this dumb shit the other day and it's own internal logic doesn't make sense. That one creepy dude with his algorithm predicts that the president will die by being eaten by a species that hasn't been discovered yet because it's alien, but at the same time the algorithm can't break up the meteor? The basic math required to break up a meteor would be so much smaller than to predict events out over thousands of years. That doesn't make any sense.

It's a comedy and that part was a just a bit for when Meryl Streep gets yeeted

>no forward party to establish a perimeter and determine potential threats, just everyone walking out naked onto an alien world.

Fuckin dumb.

So is it an actual good watch or is is hilariously bad and you should watch it to make fun of it on here, or is it 2 hours of liberal shit thats not enjoyable?

I haven't seem this movie but honesly it looks so fucking shit. If i wanna see a good movie about the destruction of the world ill watch Melancholia

It's as subtle as getting hit in the head by a brick but Jonah Hill does have a great performance.

Yes. This was hard sci-fi.

How does the slogan even make sense? The whole world already looked up, acknowledged the comet and watched the first mission to try and stop it.
And after it's aborted so they can try to mine it they even have ads running on TV about how mining the comet is going to bring in new jobs. So again, how does the slogan make any sense?
I did actually kinda enjoy the satire aspect but it was way too over the top for it to be even remotely believable.

I'm also a fan of apartments and sick watches.

I've never seen a movie with Jennifer Lawrence and I never will

Just read the synopsis on Wiki. Its trash. Especially since the urgency of global warming is fake.
We've been told about global warming and this shit since the 70's, and the goal-post/doomsday just keeps moving and moving and moving, and moving, and moving. There's about 1-3 "OMFG GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!" stints every decade.
In the 70's fags said we'd be doomed by 1991.
In the 80's fags said we'd be doomed by 2004.
In the 90's fags said we'd be doomed by 2006.
In the 2000's Al Gore said the world would be flooded and Venice would be under water by 2014.

Everyone is full of shit. Carbon footprints is bullshit. Your electric car is inefficient. It's batter costs $20K and is made from lithium that in mined making village size craters in the Earth. Your car is recharged by pollutant energy factories.

The only real hippie shit is pollution. Pick up your trash.

You don't look remotely as good as him.

When CFCs were destroying the ozone in the late 80s and early 90s, everyone agreed to ban them because of that big ass hole in the ozone. It's documented fact that humans can fuck with the environment. Do I think it's pretty fucking narcissistic that we think we're the only ones fucking weather? Yes. But we do directly contribute to the environment, How could we not?

That's what happened in Prometheus and Alien Covenant as well.
Seems to be standard procedure when exploring an alien world.

>Dude I wanna fuck my mom!

So funny

Most of his dialogue is just reworded Trump quotes. That said, he did do a good job of actually acting. Like if he just wanted to stand in front of a green screen and say "Trump bad" the movie absolutely could have but he's an actual character and does a good job playing the character.