DO YOU REALLY WANNA

>DO YOU REALLY WANNA
>DO YOU REALLY WANNA TASTE IT

Attached: james-gunn-releases-the-peacemaker-dance-sequence-and-says-it-plays-a-different-role-in-every-episode.jpg (1920x1080, 148.41K)

Taste WHAT exactly >:(
Careful now, I’m this close to reporting you to HR

best soundtrack ever

Taste my nuts in your mouth, whore. Oh, and don’t worry, you won’t be able to bite them because I’m going to knock all of your teeth out first

The gorilla and chainsaw was pure kino

Dude you never been bitten by a baby? Shit still fucking hurts

Can I have a word with you? I’ve been told you’ve been threatening your coworkers with violence and sexual assault

sirs share streaming download thank you

The butterfly jelly.

Peacemaker, Vigilante, and Economos banter is top tier. The nogs and the women are complete background characters.

The Peacemaker opening is pure distilled concentrated Reddit and I'm tired of people pretending this bad on purpose style is based.

vigilante is /ourcapefag/

cringe

started to watch due to all the shilling stopped at the 2 gay gorillas scene

Vigilante went on an anti-white hate speech rant, and started becoming a race cuck and handing over white achievements to black people. And for that reason, I’m going with he’s cringe

The show fucking sucks but the intro is gold.

reddit the show

White Dragon is based and I want to fugg Harcourt.

this show has been given the Any Forums kino award for outstanding performance, original script and opening sequence

its the definition of kino

>What if I just want to come out and enjoy a beer? What do I have to do? Not wear make up?
Women don't go to bars to be alone.

>DO YOU REALLY WANNA
>DO YOU REALLY WANNA TASTE IT

Attached: 1641792725115.gif (400x300, 131.64K)

Is James Gunn based?

>woke capeshit on nuHBO
kill. your. self.

I like the song in the beginning. Is that considerate rock or metal?

Economos is a fag, the black guy is funny though. Him mouthing "Fuck you" was hilarious. Also, him having a breakdown every time somebody on the team does something retarded.

it's like you're incapable of enjoying things without simultaneously putting minorities down.

>started to watch due to all the shilling stopped at the 2 gay gorillas scene
Wait til you get to the literal gorilla scene

>Vigilante said a bunch of shit designed to troll and infuriate stupid white supremacists
>I felt trolled and now I hate Vigilante
What did user mean by this?