I will trust white people less in the future and kill a higher percentage of them

>I will trust white people less in the future and kill a higher percentage of them.

Why the fuck would they write that line?
youtu.be/Cw5Lb5grr0E

Attached: Peacemaker-John-Cena.jpg (1000x668, 176.9K)

He didnt promise to kill.less.non whites

He's poking fun at the critics of Suicide Squad who were upset they were killing so many brown people (even though the film was set in a fictional version of Cuba)

I’d write it off as a joke but race stuff keeps coming up in the show. Hope it doesn’t end up ruining a perfectly enjoyable series

To make chudcels seethe, and it’s glorious

Leftists actually hate white people

why are you seething, tranny?

uhhh, whitebros... did anyone else feel nervous hearing this line? is this okay? I do NOT think that this is okay.

*upvoted*

>he is surprised leftist jews that write tv shows hate him

Can we get a general going for this latest cape kino Ameribros?

Attached: 1634724667495.jpg (540x720, 99.52K)

It criticizes woke discourse. Instead of promising to kill less non whites, he will judt kill more whites, while keeping the same toll of non whites.

it's satire of wokeism where extrajudicial murder is less of an issue than the races of those you murder, if you're triggered as a rightwinger then you're inconceivably retarded

Ironic considering how much they harp about racism

its ok whitesister we'll be ok. just stay inside your home and only go out in groups of 5. keep yourself armed if you can own a gun.

Literally too autistic to understand the joke. lmoa. If you are this stupid, just stick to video games, stop trying to watch tv.

Why does race stuff keep coming up, in the show where the main characters dad is the White Dragon, a KKK Supervillain.

it's an on the nose joke, no actual woke shit outright says that they want to kill all white people but they show it and imply it, this bit is actually having Peacemaker say he will promise to kill more white people

This joke has more layers than you’d think. Given that Peacemaker is actually a legacy title in this case, this could be a reference to Chris’ dad being super-racist.

I would say this is funny in a vacuum because the joke is essentially that he promises to kill more people as a solution.
However, the current clown world situation just makes me jaded about it.

goddamn i fucking hate niggers and spics. fucking kill them all

This, in a movie made 10 years ago this would obviously be an edgy joke, but by today's standards it could also be something meant in earnest.

Leftists have literally redefined racism to make sure only whites can do it.