You're going to watch the Sex Pistols miniseries right Any Forums?

You're going to watch the Sex Pistols miniseries right Any Forums?

Attached: 1640751114284.jpg (1200x1637, 155.17K)

I thought it was canceled?

>watching shows
kek, I'm not a retard

If They show Maisies tits I will... watch the scenes online and avoid the rest of the show. (Also if they don't show them I'll watch if she has sexy moments)

It hasn't even come out yet

Literally only so I can see maisie'a tits floppy about as she does degenerate things

her tits are tiny

No

They seem to have gotten larger

What a cutie. I would spoon her lovingly

Why?

the last thing to have been mentioned was a potential release early of next year round February or March, but would like to knew if there has been any new news on this recently that may have given any updates to it on things such like release date

Attached: 1_PAY-Excl-Maisie-Williams-First-Look.jpg (615x545, 52.6K)

>a potential release early of this year

Are disappointing are the nipples on this gremlin?

The Sex Pistols are the greatest boy band of all time
Public Image Ltd. was pretty based though

When the miniseries gets released and it has Masie Williams real tits and not prosthetics I will drain my soul through my dick. I wanted to see her tits since she was in Dora The Explorer.
The pictures with her wearing the plastic coat look weird and it looks like prosthetics. Just give me confirmation that they're real and my dick will cry until it's unable to get hard ever again.

Because I haven't heard anything about it in a while.

Who dressed up this boy like a girl? This should count as child abuse.

Seriously. The greatest crime of D&D is that they didn't have her do full frontal and also recreate the Drogo/Dany backshots scene. I wanted to see Gendry getting in there and pounding her back into sanity. Then she's stay with him and raise a nice little group of Stark/Baratheon babies instead of fucking off to die at sea. Anyway, I'll take nudity in sex pistols and anything after since she seems to be struggling to find work now that she's older.

Yeah, that'd be the prosthetics

Is she playing Sid Vicious?

Is she playing Nancy Spungen? Lmao