Did I fuck up?

I was watching Curb Your Enthusiasm with a couple of friends at someone's house and some of them had never seen the show before, it was their first time. I had already seen it all so I was happy to watch it with them again.

After a couple episodes we were talking about how Larry is an asshole but he's always right and the best trait is how he'll call out anyone. I then said how one of the best parts about the show is how Larry repeatedly makes fun of Jews and Jewish stereotypes (and that him being a Jew) he's the only one who could get away with it, and that it's so funny. No one reacted abnormally and we continued watching the show for an hour or two more, and all was well (I thought) until I got a text the next day.

Apparently two of the girls who were there said they felt uncomfortable about how 'funny I thought it was that Larry makes fun of Jews' and that they weren't sure what I meant by how 'only he could get away with it'. They then both finished in this group text by saying they don't feel comfortable having me over the house for awhile and that I should give them some space and 'reflect on the growing white nationalism' that is currently going on in the US.

Seriously I didn't think anything I said was wrong, I'm assuming one of those girls was maybe Jewish and took personal offense to it? I didn't even reply I honestly am annoyed they even took it like that, it was a god damn joke.

What would LD do?

Attached: curb_right_main.jpg (678x381, 36.1K)

White women are a special kind of retarded

That obviously happened.

>then my boss told me if I don't postpone my wedding to cover the afternoon shift that I'm fired

Larry David wouldn't hangout with an antisemite either

My normie friends were confused when I called Bill Maher Jewish because he's a self professed atheist

only Larry could get away with that one

Sounds like a Curb situation. It doesn't matter what you do now, you can't unfuck and will only make things worse

he said he would if he was great at golf

Why are you telling lies on the internet, OP?

You did fuck up, because you were honest. You aren't playing the current meta. These two girls, they honestly don't give a shit about what you think or said, but they were given time to reflect on it and realized that they let a little bit of their own honesty slide and need to correct the ledger.

>showing CYE to normies

You get what you fucking deserve

especially if they went to college

You've been on Any Forums too long if this actually baffled you.

go back

Have you considered not being friends with retarded normies?

tell them you're jewish

>two of the girls
who cares?

Attached: 1614022095452.jpg (946x866, 122.53K)

Yeah you pretty much ruined your life. If you're bald they're going to assume you're a pedophile now. Just watch and see if they ever leave you alone in a room with their kids... they won't. If you ever want to have a normal relationship with people again you're going to have to change your identity and move to a new state, or better yet country if you can.

Good for them. They caught you.

I was playing a heated game of Catan years ago with the girl I was dating and her friends. I may have inadvertently called one of them a jew for their tactics. It was like one of the record scratch silences

I can't. All they'd have to do is ask to check my penis and they'd know I was lying.

start by not having friends who are girls, if you aren't fucking them or have fucked them then they aren't worth your time
a lot of incels are going to rage at me for posting this but its the truth

ever since i started watching shows like this with heavily jewish themes, i've realized i can recognize jewish people by looks and voice
i didn't think much of it because i never really profile people negatively based on their background, i just think it's kind of neat and amusing
i made a mistake, though, because i treated it very casually. i mentioned my doctor was a very jewish guy and my family instantly became very uncomfortable around me. i remember my brother in particular got pretty mad and said something like "jewish is a religion, not a race"
it's kind of sad you can't even mention jewish people exist these days casually

Attached: 1555978565184.jpg (300x300, 8.69K)

This is the ultimate move. Follow that up with a "you wouldn't tell Kanye not to say the n word" and you're all set.

I was playing couples poker and I called this one effeminate guy a CUNT really loudly. Everyone got really upset and we ended up being banned from the group.

you can have a friend who is a girl if you're trying to get with her friends

>when they feel the need to explain that judaism is a religion as if you weren't aware
midwits really are the worst

Being friends with women is for homos.

Confound them by claiming to be Jewish.

It will cool them off.
Later, admit that you're not actually Jewish, but point out that when they believed you were, they stopped taking offence, this proving your point. If they get pissed again, just revert into jew-mode. They have literally zero counter to this strategy.

Attached: toad-sipped-his-tea-frog-he-asked-are-you-making-53821680~2.png (500x320, 165K)

she has chosen you, not the group, for sex. congrats op

This. Tell them your grandmother is from Poland or some shit.

He makes fun of stereotypes, not jews, you're a moron for wording it wrong.

I made a post about Seinfeld mocking Jews and of course I got told to take my meds.

The show is for Jews with Jew inside jokes. Goys not picking up on it is half the fun.

But it goes over most peoples head.

Anyway, LD is a parody of Jewish culture and its rudeness towards goy.

the word you're looking for and failing to find is satire

OP how do you feel about the jews?

Because if you actually hate jews get fucking dabbed on lol

why are you friends with retards?

Funny thing is, Woody Allen does the same. The neurotic lovable anti-hero.

Also, you have to convert to judaism to be able to talk about jews. Im sorry, its the only way.