How would you have saved her?

How would you have saved her?

Attached: B2FBB1A5-42C6-4B3F-B45E-6A2C09297AE1.jpg (220x162, 9.47K)

don't care
team /donna/

The whole point of the story is that we can't save her, but we have to try anyway.

I would kill myself in hope it appeases the demon or whatever

>marry
>beat the shit out of her
>hug in the shower
>fuck like rabbits
>say I love you in the morning
>church every sunday
Jesus and a good dick can save any woman

she was a whore, past saving

Probably get her coked up and slap her around a bit

Based
Although for me it’s Annie

Attached: 0224517B-BCB6-4FC4-8FB2-2F89159F5068.jpg (1170x870, 712.54K)

Save her? I still don't understand what happened to her. She slept around, and some psycho killed her for some reason? Hardly sounds like her problem.

It's not possible to save her since unless you're Leland you don't have the full picture of what's even going on. And she was years fucked in the head by the time she died, so even if you did stop Leland some way, the damage was done.
I think often about this, though. Saving her.
Lynch really handled this character perfectly in writing and directing both, along with the actress's performance.
But even if that wasn't the case - I'm a sucker for these kind of broken women. I can't help but see something in them that I see in myself, and it humanizes them to me.
I guess the only real answer is to hold on as tightly and as long as possible, within reason. But that would only result in more heartbreak.

Attached: 1499754871111.jpg (575x646, 84.83K)

Seeing as kyle mclachlan is literally me, that means I am physically incapable of saving her because it is peoples failure to save her that brings me to town. I WILL save audrey however.

get her hooked on heroin and lock her in my basement

ten minutes with leland palmer. just me and me staffy, tyson. simple as. mrs palmer is saved.

Attached: 1622131248749.jpg (1065x859, 83.82K)

you haven't watched S3?

judy wouldn't last five minutes against me tyson, son.

She was perfect bros

Attached: 344324324.webm (1410x1076, 1.43M)

Spend so much time fucking her that she has no time to be bad.

Attached: 834734.webm (1410x1076, 1.06M)

Has any other show had so many best girls?

Wanting to party is a Devil impulse and she sold her soul by trying to go out and have fun, which she wouldn’t have done if she wasn’t raped by a demon via her dad. It’s just the way it is

SHE RUINED THE AUDREY ROMANCE