*Casually MOGS you and steals your show*

Boba b-bros....Mando chads are bullying us again...

Attached: Screenshot_20220131-101433~2.png (720x883, 965.77K)

His theme was an instant classic but that's about the only good thing coming out of this whole thing

He has much better action scenes than Boba and a more compelling quest.

I still don't know what Boba is even doing

Retard.

The mando episode was the worst, directed by Brap Dallas Howard of course.

>le I used to date a wookie, furry furry lol furry quirky engineer woman remember NABOO?!

How come the sword gets heavier for him but it did not for Gus Fring?

Mandalorian Genocide is the right mindset when you wield the Darksaber. Din Djarin is not quite there yet.

Attached: 1643207979797.png (543x960, 503.9K)

that's what happens when the plot of your show is garbage. i wonder what retard looked at Boba Fett and all the stories made about him and said "we should make him like Jabba the Hutt". it doesn't even correlate with the Tusken stuff within the show itself.

He does not want it so he's having issues even using it. Everyone else we have seen with it wanted it bad or needed it. Just a guess or it's all just in his head.

he is right, cope

Because what he's doing makes no sense. You don't go to a mob boss house and takes his place by sitting on his chair, without any kind of muscle or hold on the local organized crime.

Boba Fett is like if in The Godfather, after Don Corleone dies, a hitman shows up and just says he's the new boss of the Cosa Nostra. He just shows up there, not with an army or anything, he just sits on Corleone's old house and calls himself the new boss. Then he summons Corleone's old lieutenants and offers them a mutual deal. All while Corleone's sons are still around.

It makes no fucking sense, this guy would be shot on sight.

He is wrong, seethe.

Why does Boba even want to rule Tatooine?
ITS A FUCKING DUMP

He wants to make it better fot the tusken

Stupid. He shouldn't give a shit.

>le noble misunderstood savages
Even that's dumb. As we saw implied with Anakin's mom, they capture and rape women to death, tying them up in a tent for use whenever. They casually murder anyone not them for the most part. Tusken genocide when?

Attached: ShmiVengence.gif (450x192, 997.58K)

Pretty sure they learned that behavior from the aliens and humans whos invaded their planet.

If they 1) were going to do a Boba Fett show and 2) seemingly going to do a future leader of the Mandalorians storyline, why not make the Book of Boba Fett be about Fett becoming the leader of the Mandalorians? It is sort of similar to what they (however poorly) are doing with the premise of Fett gaining power by becoming a crime lord.

Or if you are going to give Din the leadership storyline, make the Book of Boba Fett an episodic anthology about Fett in his prime. Have Morrison as Fett in the 'present' telling someone about his bounty hunting / adventures, then having flashbacks to Fett (have someone else in the suit, Morrison providing the voice) on these mini standalone adventures. All things considered, I think this would have been the best approach.

I suppose it all comes down to how the Boba Fett show is ultimately just a hack job to provide content whilst Disney waits for S3 of The Mandalorian.

fuck I just watched it so much better

To be fair, this tribe just seemed to take slaves and fight those who enter their territory, they bring up that other tribes do go out of their way to kill.

Imagine if they didn't slipped mando episode, nobody going to even remember boob of feett

>Mando chads
Fpbp.

Attached: the soydalorian.jpg (1220x1031, 283.83K)

This. They are just honest slavers. They teach their children to beat the slaves just enough to not kill them. They are the good guis! they didn do nuffin. future laywers and doctors of tatooine.

BoB is so bad and this episode proved that Mando was the Boba Fett series we've all heard rumored about since before the Disney buyout. With the opportunity to do an actual Boba Fett show Disney had no idea what to do with him. All the flashbacks are finez everything up until the timeline catches up is good. It's Boba Fett's main arc of trying to be a crime lord that is just ridiculously poorly done

will mando be in the next episode or go off and see grogu and show up for the fiinale?