This movie fucks me up every time...

This movie fucks me up every time. What if there was really something that we could just live the chad impossible with just one pill. Think about it. there is an entire life of you doing things different and making the impossible happen. but its not the life we get. its a different one.

Attached: 22F8957F-5C0E-494A-86C9-37389EE2C71C.jpg (2077x3000, 1.8M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/08/how_to_take_ritalin_correctly.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate this movie I hate america I hate amerishits and I hate every single stereotypical 4channeler. The book make the completely opposite point that the movie did. Seek help

Most people are stupid and worthless so the pill would just make them cleaner and a little more productive

>The book make the completely opposite point that the movie did.
lorelet here, qrd?

The book is a cautionary tale against additions fix-all panaceas and pursuing the american dream. It's a metaphor that trying to play the neoliberal system decays your body and soul until you shrivel up and die

The movie is a completely average american success story with a happy ending where everything turns out ok for our intelligent young capitalist hero

Attached: 1638232783614.jpg (650x369, 23.6K)

>What if there was really something that we could just live the chad impossible with just one pill.
There is, it's called adderall.

kys commie

It's called being white.

hahahahaha

Attached: 11 clown central.png (828x1019, 1.49M)

try watching it on shrooms

you know nothing about stims you dumb worthless niggers

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2007/08/how_to_take_ritalin_correctly.html

Whatever you say tranny

PFFFF ohnonononono

Attached: 11.png (1109x821, 1.25M)

Livin' life on the easy mode

>TLP
What is this, 2005?

If you have ADHD and get on adderall late in life it unironically works like this
t. Diagnosed at 20

The thing that I don't get is the endless greed. If I had that pill I'd take it, make a couple million bucks, invest it safely, and live on the interest after destroying the pills. I've never understood the desire to just keep accumulating endlessly, I just want enough to live moderately comfortably and then I'd just retire and live my life.

cool it with the antisemitism

If you had four-digits IQ you'd understand.

Literally just take adderall. I hear it's basically cheating at life.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 137.17K)

Well then the movie is more realistic lmao

OHNONONONONO

Attached: neoliberal_rabbithole18.png (622x775, 723.65K)

Incels like you deserve to be unhappy. What a egotistical train of thought

The pill is called modafinil lol.

Literally what the story is based on

I would watch a 2 hour movie of nothing but fractal zooming.

Based. Me too.

Attached: mandelbrot_set.jpg (2560x1920, 1.75M)