Have you ever met a celebrity?

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Attached: 1643514133382.jpg (2048x1536, 780.11K)

Was he famous before Peacemaker?

some nerdy teen?
nice olivia

Was this before she fucked her face up? She looks good there, maybe a good angle. Damn shame what the "surgeon" took from her.

Why do female hapas radiate sexuality?

Yeah, my wife. You may not know her, but she’s a real star in my book.

Can we have one thread without mentioning her getting bogged?

I talked to Clint Howard about potholes at a crosswalk.

I met Trump when he was campaigning in Manchester, NH. All the candidates pander there hard due to the primaries.

No because they have one thing they repeat about every single celeb

I briefly shared an elevator with guy on the left. I didn't say anything because I didn't want to bother him.

Attached: 2f1b195c-53f0-40d1-81ec-f6a14bd0fec7_screenshot.jpg (642x480, 19.76K)

one

Attached: 136995164340.jpg (671x1235, 290.65K)

In high school I worked at a grocery store and Commandant Spangler was a regular. Super chill dude but troubled, heard he died of alcoholism.

no idea who that is, but did he have interesting pothole thoughts?

the usual "we need to invest in infrastructure, "nothing groundbreaking

Attached: clinthoward.jpg (840x1000, 223.51K)

Yeah used to work in a famous resteraunt in south london. We'd get celebs fairly frequently. Had Linkin Park in once with their management.

I also served Olivia Coleman and her husband and few other prominent screenplay writers she was with. They were really nice, she got super drunk. When they were finished she pinched my cheek and said I had a cheeky face, her husband had to support her out of the place because she was so smashed.

Also served Richard Ayowade, who was pretty awkward but his wife was cute and also really nice.

My aunt is a celebrity but I have never met her because my father and her hate each other.

thats not the first time you've told that olivia colma story here, right?

I work as a hotel receptionist so I've met a few celebrities, mostly local, but also some football teams when they came to play against one of the local teams here. Nothing worth mentioning in my opinion, just the fact that sometimes I dont recognize the person until they hand me their id card, even if its a celebrity I've watched a lot. They just kinda look different in person.

Because the only two groups of men that matter in the world, whites and Asians, both prize hapa women above all others.

Attached: chanel-rion.jpg (1100x621, 114.24K)

who did she meet? Paul Dano?

>thats not the first time you've told that olivia colma story here, right?
No, it isn't I posted it once before I think.

i bumped into Mackenzie Crook (gareth in the office) on a train from london to glasgow a few years ago, seemed nice, i tried to avoid his gaze. he was looking around with a shifty look on his face. i pulled up the office on my laptop for viewing on the long ride.