Complains about being in a relationship with the only normal guy on the show who isnt an asshole

>complains about being in a relationship with the only normal guy on the show who isnt an asshole
>is a fat bitch
how can these porkers afford to be so picky?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x1125, 1.8M)

>fiction
sneed

finally you begin to understand the nature of women
giving them voting rights was a mistake why did we even agree to this

>dad is a closeted faggot
>drives a white convertible jeep
a bit on the nose, huh?

>why did we even agree to this
Some faggot arch duke or some shit got murdered in fucking serbia so all the men in europe had to go to trenches to murder each other. Someone had to make the bullets and women were the only ones there, and now here we are

Because men literally have no standards

Unquenchable sex drive.

>biggest asshole on the show has fucked 90 percent of the female cast
then why is it so realistic?

Make a tinder profile using a picture of a white wall and you will get a hundreds of swipes in one day.
Even my ugly fat sister was able to bring home guy after guy with Tinder. And not ugly guys, but decent looking fit guys.
Its insane

What is the behind the scenes drama this season. I’m hearing weird stuff

I'm interested in this too, this fatty's role has been reduced to zero practically

Its true. I have a coworker who is at least 300 lbs and seemingly goes on a date with a new guy every week. Granted she would probably be cute if she was thinner, but still.

capeshit for coomers

Women complain till they get da BBC.

She’s the worst fucking character and im not even a faggy incel like everyone else in this thread. Shes has absolutely zero redeeming qualities.

this is every fat bitch now and its so annoying.

T.incel

You got me

It’s called borderline personality disorder.

Fat women are best.

>I’m hearing weird stuff
What stuff

How can you watch this shit?

this is like tranny/whore propaganda being shoved down teens throats by looking artsy and quirky its no skins at all

I dated a girl who dated me because the guy she wanted to date ghosted her and she felt alone. I was a nice guy but to be honest I wish I was just an asshole instead. Why is it more rewarding to be an asshole instead of being a normal guy?