Viewer Beware You're in For a Scare

Viewer Beware You're in For a Scare

Attached: goosebumps_logo-1024x780.jpg (1024x780, 82.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloggerbeware.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=GWvn3ZLD9_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember that one episode that had Ryan gosling in it?

Attached: 1576223250329.png (737x556, 871.67K)

Nah. I never watched all the episodes. Iirc though it's say cheese and die

do you guys remember the one with the pool drain clog which killed people? I remember watching that after Bill Nye and eating Kraft Mac&Cheese circa 1996, one of my earliest memories

oh wait that was Are You Afraid of the Dark
Never mind

Why did he do it?

Attached: 1579681777659.png (788x534, 467.91K)

Yeah and also Hayden Christensen was in night of the living dummy part 3. It was kino

>looks it up
>It's real
Huh, didn't know that. Guess they did good with casting

Basically free money. Pump out a book a month based off of random ideas like a haunted mask or haunted camps or a ghost dog or snow man
The fact that some were any good is kinda surprising

for me, it's eerie indiana

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1200x777, 236.15K)

>episode where girl is shrunk down and enters the model town
>towns people bully the shit out of her, call her a pig and IIRC at the end change her in to a pig and then point and laugh at her
>had a fat mean sister so I always identified with this episode and wished it would happen to my own fat sister

Attached: 1480017629388.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

>Are You Afraid of the Dark
Never watched it. Only way I got to watch goosebumps was renting it from the video store (didn't have fox kids or whatever it was on)
Was it good?

bloggerbeware.com/

Hilarious blog about the books. It's basically a fan's honest assessment about it as an adult.

Viewer beware you're in for a sequel full of nonwhites!

Scary. I hate niggers and their jew masters!

This one sounds vaguely familiar but I can't place it. What was it

It was an arc spanning a few episodes where kids would keep getting shrunk and stuck in the town

This made boomers shid and fard their pants.

Attached: B04735DF-6F9E-4561-8C08-F9CF358A73EE.jpg (500x375, 23.15K)

I remember the ending of this episode freaked me out a bit, now it looks like fucking annoying orange.
youtube.com/watch?v=GWvn3ZLD9_Y

Attached: D4tRoiiHb6MFdHDJmxdsH_soIvU7jMXp1TEelfWZkcY.jpg (640x348, 9.92K)

are you afraid of the dark was much scarier than goosebumps

Yeah it's interesting to see what they are like now vs then
I've been listening to some podcast going over the books. Listened to one about the girl who cried monster the other day.
I remember the cover but never read that one. Twist legit is just "turns out MC and her parents were actually monsters all along and eat the librarian cause he was such a dumb monster he got noticed by a kid"

For me it's the haunted mask

I remember reading that book as a kid. The creepy tone was well done in my opinion and the ending was fitting, but it's been years and years since I read it. God only knows how bad I would shit on it now.

for me, it's Lily

it was made for late gen X early gen Y

He's basically a lite Randall Flagg, his sole goal in existence is to sow chaos.

I'm waiting to get to some I've actually read cause I suspect it's gonna bad. Its why i refuse to just go back and read some of em. Will probably destroy my memories of them.
Never thought about it before but I only read 2 of the first 10 books. I blame the school library and scholastic orders cause somehow I read monster blood 1 and 4 but not the others

Is he supposed to be invisible there? Looks like black face

I imagine re-reading the series could be kind of fun, just for the shlock and nostalgia value.

But, whatever you do, don't read Chicken Chicken. It's been years now, but even I remember how fucking garbage that book was. It's not even a read that you can enjoy and mock for shlock value, it'll just make you angry for reading it.

Also, you should probably check out the "Choose your own adventure Goosebumps" books if you want to re-read. They're stupid, but they're a lot of fun to read, like the Peanut Butter Jelly one.

>Choose your own adventure Goosebumps
I only ever read a few of em. Really liked the hotel and arcade ones.

>Chicken Chicken.
What happened with this one? Girl lay an egg?