Was D Day really like this? Seems pretty unrealistic.. like how did they build giant kill boxes on the beach

Was D Day really like this? Seems pretty unrealistic.. like how did they build giant kill boxes on the beach.

Attached: ShotToRemember10PrivateRyan.jpg (640x364, 166.21K)

That was filmed on d-day retard. Its actual footage taken during the battle.

Actually some historians did a comparison of actual D day footage with SPR and it wasn’t nearly as bad as Spielkike wanted us to believe

>how did they build concrete structures
Through basic construction methods.

Most forces (Brits n Canada) just waltzed in

depends where you landed. If you had the unfortunate luck to be near WN 62, you are basically dead

At least we saved those poor Jews.

Would be fun to be on the first wave

Attached: 1624262664414.jpg (2963x2385, 3.49M)

Why didn't you make this thread on ?

My grandpa was a prisoner of war in Germany after his bomber was shot down. He said the germans were pleasant enough and was never tortured or made to watch puppies getting skinned alive or whatever

Because I'm not gay

>Was D Day really like this?
No, it was in fact poorly defended. (3K dead on a 100km front, do the maths)
>how did they build giant kill boxes on the beach.
Mainly forced labor.

unironically it never happened. It was a piece of burger propaganda like the moon landing. Their army was decimated after nips completely destroyed all their ships.
D-day only happened in Hollywood.

>A capeshit thread died for this
truly sickening
how am i supposed to shill garbage in these conditions

This is ONE sector on ONE beach. 200 soldiers died. 150000 soldiers took part in D-Day. The rest of the landings were over and done with in minutes, and some companies made it so far inland that they were actually recalled back to the beach so as not to embarrass the retarded americans so much. It's dishonest film making but obviously that's what you get whenever a kike makes anything.

Attached: 1641999468853.jpg (960x1280, 414.85K)

>western allies do nothing until the war is almost over
>gets overwhelming force and lands on a beach manned by a few bottom of the barrel rejects
>they consider this a superhuman feat that single-handly changed the entire course of the war
>meanwhile completely ignores the actual real war on the eastern front

>>meanwhile completely ignores the actual real war on the eastern front
Who cares if a bunch of Huns and Slavs want to kill each other?

Attached: 0b9.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

Yeah no shit. Prisoners of war only get tortured and shut when America fights some desperate band of animals in a third world. It wasn't until Vietnam that human beings went back to torturing prisoners.

>5 years of the east accomplishing nothing
>the west shows up and wins the war in less than a year
>reeeeeee the west did nothing reeeeeeeee

germans lose %80 of their man power agaist ussr

Usually in the map editor.

Imagine watching real D-Day in SPR, how boring it would be.

>200
I heard it wasn't much more than a handful and most of them got vaxxxed the day before. Coincidence?