Almost 50

>Almost 50
>No wife
>No kids
>Good looks gone
>Getting fat
>All gfs are younger than 25 and stupid

How he copes?

Attached: 14830341005860.jpg (634x747, 59.62K)

By fucking under 25s

DiCrapio

Retardo DiCaprio

Should have married Kate in 1997

Attached: upload-TASS_14129277-pic905-895x505-95543.jpg (895x505, 73.25K)

nah kate is fucking mental

literally me irl

did he dump the latest one? anyways, it's because he got raped as a child actor

>vegetarian
>fat

Literally how? I understand vegans being fat with their high saturated fat diets, but vegetarians? I’ve never seen a fat vegetarian

seething old roastie thread

what are you even asking? fat people derive most of their excess calories from non meat based products

Strict diet of prime pussy.

Fat people get most obese from sugar.
I’m just saying, I’ve met plenty of fat vegans, but seldom a fat vegetarian. So I just wanna know what’s Leo’s guilty pleasure.

dunno, maybe he flies with his private jet to his superyacht and spends a few days doing cocaine and supermodels?

i think the reason is vegetarians are mostly abouth being healthy and such instead of ideologically convinced, hence why there's few fats, while vegans are as fat or fatter than normal people, having to binge on carbs

>vegans have high saturate fat diets
What the fuck are you talking about? I eat fuck all fat, I mostly eat plants

worked with a fat vegetarian a while back. he would eat cake, biscuits and basically anything loaded in sugar constantly. I think he probably drank a lot too.

>How he copes?
By having lots and lots and lots of sex with 25 year olds.

>Lot a money
>Lot a young fresh pussies
No. How YOU cope without thats things?

>All gfs are younger than 25 and stupid
As opposed to what, over forty and stupid? They're all stupid, roastie. It's hilarious you thought if you added that it could turn him banging young supermodels into an L. He's a millionaire and a household name. You shitpost on Any Forums during work hours. He > you.

I'm 25 and bonked a 20 year old last night. it's amazing how much difference 5 years can make.

how is his russian clone 39 years old and looks way fucking worse