What's with the gay teen romance shit? Wasn't this meant to be a fun magical adventure series for kids?

What's with the gay teen romance shit? Wasn't this meant to be a fun magical adventure series for kids?

Attached: harry-potter-and-the-half-blood-prince-555e48bd050ae.jpg (1000x1426, 1.02M)

The audience aged alongside the characters
It was kinda charming and nothing else has ever really done it to the same extent, but it definitely falls into the traps of all other YA fiction at the time

dude you're 34 turn off that pc and go lift

You clearly missed the point of Goblet of Fire. The whole point of that movie was about growing up and confronting your fears before you were ready. While Prizoner of Azkaban still has aspects of the childlike wonder of the previous 2 instalments, it’s Goblet of fire where their childhood innocence is destroyed with Diggory being murdered during the tri wizard cup.
Elementary level Analysis user

The series stretched its legs and moved to different genres

>You clearly missed the point of Goblet of Fire. The whole point of that movie was about growing up and confronting your fears before you were ready. While Prizoner of Azkaban still has aspects of the childlike wonder of the previous 2 instalments, it’s Goblet of fire where their childhood innocence is destroyed with Diggory being murdered during the tri wizard cup.
>Elementary level Analysis user

Attached: 1575763369540.png (194x259, 6.16K)

Which was a change for the worse.

You know you would like to be more intelligent and actually able to argue with your words instead of repeating the same shit you see here every day. You could do something about it,
but I know you will never change for the better.
>commence the soijak posting

Attached: 66146457912223.jpg (584x779, 64.75K)

You're just an idiot though.

yeah but I'm not the guy you replied to earlier

Grow up

Attached: ED9F1D4A-A127-41BC-82F8-F2EE3CE1DE16.jpg (250x241, 8.25K)

Touched a nerve, did I? Idiot.

Bear hands, gorilla warfare, 500 confirmed kills.

They wanted the Twilight audience which came out a year before.
Only movies 1 and 2 are canon (despite lacking a bunch of shit from the books), treat the rest as fanfic.

Nah, It was destroyed with Hermione getting Slaved.

They are unironically best parts of the movie. They should have gone that route sooner.

pedos are always trying to inject sexuality into kids media and stories so they shoehorn romance and sex and love when most kids are just little madlads running around and the thought of sex makes them sperg out and convulse and puke.
innocence is dead and i hate this world

I hate these stupid books. How did it get adults to like it?

Books?

The movies aren't better.

Millennials with arrested development grew up reading the books in the late 90’s

>They are unironically best parts of the movie. They should have gone that route sooner.

Attached: 1633568215579.gif (800x800, 195.33K)

why did you post yourself

>why did you post yourself

Attached: 6b5.png (1006x813, 72.93K)

The first twilight book came out 5 years after Goblet of Fire. There was romance stuff in the books before Twilight.