Amazon rings of power

It's going to be absolute shit isn't it

Attached: LOTRTROP.jpg (1079x1661, 695.91K)

Black hobbits? Why are the Jews destroying my childhood!

what colour is "asian" ?

Yellow

The Harfoots are described as "browner of skin", this is their perfect excuse to make them sub-saharan Africans and you can do nothing about it.

what tolkien think?

So they’re literally going to have Hobbits have segregated villages. What the fuck are they thinking.

Sir Lenny? What

>first look at Hobbiton's Chinatown district

Attached: images.jpeg-219.jpg (600x450, 70.28K)

>Asian and African hobbits
Well that's billions down the drain lol

paki

for me? it's ignoring anything new that comes out and waiting a few years for a general consensus to be formed, allowing me to avoid getting caught up in any irrational hype/hatred for a new piece of media. just ignore this show, it's obviously going to be shitty/underwhelming and why waste your only life on something you don't enjoy.

This guy gets it. Just let the normies form your opinions for you.

Ok, a black hobbit ooga booga tribe I could MAYBE understand BUT WHY BROWNS AND ASIANS TOO ? It makes no literal sense at all

In the future, anyone who writes a story with white characters in it, and wants them to remain white, are going to have to explicitly state it at every opportunity

WHen I see a non white in public I wonder what their head would look like on a stick

He was knighted for having once been a black comedian

>a part of middle earth that’s primarily black, Asian, and brown
Lol middle earth has no go zones now? I thought that was just what Mordor was supposed to be

>Hobbits in the Second Age were multicultural
>Hobbits in the Third age are exclusively white

Are you ready for the great Hobbit holocaust? Your King needs you! He can't do it alone.

Attached: Small.png (185x242, 60.48K)

or you could just ignore what retards say about it and decide what you want to watch yourself
i'm not watching the new LOTR because its going to be pozzed trash
why ruin something thats already perfect

This but unironically.

if the series is set in the second age does that mean that all the POC's have been genocided before the 3rd age?

>hmm? What’s that, Pip? Oh, you were wondering where the soot folk went? Yes, I was wondering about that too.
>I must have turned the old green dragon upside down trying to find an answer, they thought I was right queer I tell you! Most of them just thought I was taking about those that old Bullroarer took care of, but eventually I found an answer
>turns out that hobbiton folk, finally showing a bit of good sense (and we could see more of it, truth be told), rounded them all up and lynched them
>that’s why we’re all normal coloured, Pip, apart from those Harfoots, but that’s nothing a bit of time out of the sun couldn’t handle

Attached: 36DE3A5C-F156-4C70-9E87-413CE0498D34.jpg (500x617, 356.5K)

Are Chinese midgets smaller than white midgets, on average?

i wont watch but i'll check every funposting you bros make

Attached: p1424458619757.jpg (225x225, 10.05K)

Manlets forever getting BTFO

Attached: 1641699392146.jpg (569x412, 78.04K)

Ignoring the forced diversity angle, The fact that all we’re getting out of Hollywood is half assed reboots with bad writing, bad direction and are expected to just sit and enjoy it because they spent billions on the IP and can attach a special magic brand to it is insulting.
Why can’t anyone in western media write any more? I could forgive the forced diverse casting if they actually got talented and attractive actors but they don’t even do that.
Compare Billy Dee Williams as Lando to John Boyega as Fin. That’s like 4 orders of magnitude difference in charisma and on screen presence. The prequels wanted a black Jedi so they got Samuel L Jackson who is a legend.
Nobody complained then, and most people thought it was cool, cause guess what? The actors were actually cool.
Boyega is just a typical neurotic theater kid. No talent, ugly(even ignoring the extreme negroid facial features he has that slovenly pear shaped frame), manlet, etc. It’s just insulting.

many would have died yes
Tolkien said that the ones you see in LOTR are the only ones that survived after migrating over the misty mountains
but many more communities and groups would have existed further to the east and south though but not much is known about them