Why is he facing the wall when showering?

literally nobody does this in real life. Not even when in the security of their own home. The fact that he's an inmate who is facing a threat because he refused some skinheads and is dumb enough to face to wall while under the threat of getting buttfucked convinces me he
a) wanted it because he's gay
b) wanted it because of some dumbass guilt trip
c)grew up protected and has the iq of a pea
d) shit, shit, shitty writing

It doesn't even look better on camera. There is zero reason why you would face a wall while showering.

Attached: shower.png (776x440, 164.91K)

I shower facing the wall wtf?

They thought it would be too on the nose if he put the soap down and started twerking.

It's natural instinct to look outward with a wall to your back. No threat can come from the wall, so why are you facing it?

This is a Jewish revenge fantasy movie for other Jews. Just gentile domination fantasy.

Really? Did you learn to shower by watching films?

pretty much any normal person showers towards the wall, you zoomer faggot

Also, with your back to the wall, the water is gently sliding down your back, like a servant giving you a massage. When you face the shower head, it's like you're literally wanting to receive a load from something that is higher than you.

How do you get the front of your body wet

I shower towards the shower head lol

That's just your own suppressed desires you impose on others, gayfer

do people not turn around in the shower?

You are a closeted homo

You scrub.

Not everyone is paranoid schizo thinking that ghosts are going to attack them in the shower.

In first world countries we have locks on our doors.

Maybe life is dangerous in the Kalahari Mutumbe but in civilized countries people can actually relax while showering

Hah, GAYYYYY

When you're first world it might make sense to try it, as a novelty. But not when you're being faced with bleeding anal rape, which is what the protagonist did.

Shut up man everyone turns around in the shower

>Calls himself first world
>Locks the door when showering
you're going to die a virgin

It’s where the controls are you stupid faggot

I am literally too tall for the shower head if I don't face it and hunch then it won't work on my head

why is Any Forums so gay all of a sudden

Let the water cascade over your shoulders

This. The water is coming out of a fixed position on the wall. You are on legs.

These niggas weird.

You’re a brainlet.

>hunch
Do you guys not have shower heads on the ceiling?

Facing the wall is so much more comfy and it helps with shower thoughts and contemplating

Imagine OP moonwalking into the communal shower like "Hello boys"

What about when you're a kid and you're afraid of the dark so you bury your face in the wall? That completely contradicts your statement

What happened to you in the high school showers OP? You have to let it out, the longer you repress it the more it will consume you.