I'm starting to feel like people here don't actually watch movies

Y0u seem to aggressively refuse to discuss movies here. The board is 50% celebrity worship and 50% shitposting about recent topical releases

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10.87K)

>the board must be how I want it

Kys

>if you wanna discuss movies leave the television and film board

Attached: 001c.gif (406x640, 3.73M)

5the only people here who watch television are clueless newfags go back faggot

Obviously. Have noticed how shit Any Forumss taste is? Most of these retards think joker is the greatest movie ever made

>>>r/movies

That's not even remotely what I said, in fact it's the opposite.

> 5the

Back to TikTok kiddo.

tv sucks because people refuse to watch foreign tv
i blame pol

That's not how it works, newfriend. If you want discsussion, start a thread and anons will come. If it doesn't work, try it again at a different time.

Its just zoomers, they cant go 5 minutes without talking about politics so they ruin any potential film discussion

Attached: wcw0.png (1872x280, 36.35K)

obvious modget is obvious

I actually found a show I wanted to watch and it's too small to be on free streaming sites so n/m

It's really sad to see that like 80% of the people who discuss movies and shit on this board don't know anything about how they're made. All they know are shitty actors.

don't use manipulative language, just participate how you want and make your influence felt. don't expect it to immediately cater to your expectations going in.

tv talks shit about movies they havent seen, v does it about games, lit about books, fit about workouts

user a discussion usually requires a minimum of two people you obtuse disingenuous shit

I watch plenty, I would watch more if I had a 19-22yo qt gf to hang out with though

Attached: 006_fFveNbQ.jpg (784x811, 53.4K)

For me? It's e-celebs!

Attached: namebrandlindsay_210556994_1403477516688767_9207451340117269576_n.jpg (1080x1080, 155.99K)

>obtuse disingenuous shit
>so mad he starts projecting
yes, and when you participate how you want, eventually someone will respond to that. You can't expect it to already be however you would have demanded before you even try out your style. but I already said in that fewer words.

you are not ready for a gf. if you were, you would already have one.
figure out your shit user, you wont be able to have a gf if you cant help yourself

holy shit are you assuming I'm a newfag you monkey chicken? I've been here for ages posting the posts I want to post. The posts that actually talk about movies get zero (You)s. The best you can get is screeching sessions about the latest capeshit

clearly a newfag, clearly not interesting enough to have your threads catch on. clearly unable to interact without screeching or twisting what's said to you. are you really surprised no one wants to interact with you? maybe you're just generally unpleasant to engage with.

does it have to be shit though?

I think a big portion of people here watch movie. Like the majority. But most of the discussion usually revolves around the same kinda popular movies and most of the people who make threads don't actually watch anything besides the latest release or Disney shit.

not just my posts you idiot stupid. Zero posts period get any engagement. You don't talk about movies here. It's become very clear. And no that one time where it happens 0.01% of the time doesn't count and is not worth it in the long term

For me, it's cunny.

Attached: 2237.png (217x155, 61.97K)

link literally a single post from this board that is talking about movies right now

Attached: 1635684852988.jpg (1024x1024, 102.33K)

>I would watch more if I had a 19-22yo qt gf to hang out with though
No. this is a meme. You'll end up watching fewer films. At some point she'll want to catch up with her boring ass chick flicks and wonder why you don't find the women's jokes and scenarios hilarious. When you don't support her choices, she won't want to watch your vastly superior picks.

>>>/film/
Go back to your containment thread.

/film/ doesn't discuss anything either